No announcement yet.

Fury and Wilder not allowed post weigh in face off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    I guess the NSAC doesn't know the "beef" is completely fake.
    Maybe. I kinda think maybe they are in on it & know this will get more headlines & hype by media & sell the fight more. Or they could know it's a fake beef while realizing having 460lbs, give or take, of mfers pushing each other & getting physical with one another could lead to an injury that fooks up the fight or maybe worse yet results in someone getting hurt cuz a 220lb or 260lb mfer knocked them over on accident or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
      Thanks. So many fake news threads lately you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        I guess the NSAC doesn't know the "beef" is completely fake.
        Wondering if it’s even from NSAC. Years and years ago, Arturo Gatti was fighting someone (can’t for the life of me remember who) and Gatti drank himself stupid the night before the press conference as he was known to do, and was apparently too hung over to show up. Arum said there was too much hostility between the two camps and that Gatti was told to stay back or some ****.

Made the fight bigger to some people

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
          - -U mom allow U outta the basement?
          Unfortunately no,but I have internet access down here,so it's all good.

Comment

If a guy their size REALLY wanted to get at the other guy........he would have !

Pre fight garbage

Comment

Working...
            X