Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder-Fury Winner Can't Say They Are No. 1 Above Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. The winner is still only the WBC champ and AJ has the rest of the titles and nobody is the full champion until they have all the titles.

Comment

That three belts to one logic doesn't fly Hearn. I guess since Rosario beat J Rock that makes him number one in the 154 lb division since he now has the most belts lol That also means the top p4p list should go by the number of belts too, I mean you can't be considered top p4p if you don't have the most belts right

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
        Why not? Fury already beat Klitschko before AJ.
        Yep and Fury hasn't lost since he beat Klitschko either so that means Fury is the top dog lol

Comment

More hot air from Hearn. He knows good and dog gone well that AJ has to fight the WBO mando next or be stripped. Hearn is trying to sabotage what is going to be a great fight because NO ONE is talking about AJ/Pulev. No one cares. I don't.

Comment

They sure can Eddie, because whoever wins will have the best win in the heavyweight division. Also if you remember AJ got knocked out by Andy Ruiz and then ran from him all night. All the AJ fans and lovers can say what a master class performance but that's bull**** it was boring and if he fought like that from the start he would have never been popular and if he continues to he will be irrelevant real fast. Also each time he stood and fought/traded with Ruiz he got clipped and shaken to his boots. The dude is damaged goods Fury would outbox him and Wilder would KO him. The fight on February 22nd is to determine who the best Heavyweight in the world is.

Comment

Eddie Hearn.....

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                At first i thought Tommy Hearns said this. I was gonna give him a free pass because he may be punch drunk over the years.
                BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw010 View Post
                  They sure can Eddie, because whoever wins will have the best win in the heavyweight division. Also if you remember AJ got knocked out by Andy Ruiz and then ran from him all night. All the AJ fans and lovers can say what a master class performance but that's bull**** it was boring and if he fought like that from the start he would have never been popular and if he continues to he will be irrelevant real fast. Also each time he stood and fought/traded with Ruiz he got clipped and shaken to his boots. The dude is damaged goods Fury would outbox him and Wilder would KO him. The fight on February 22nd is to determine who the best Heavyweight in the world is.
                  I guess Fury must be irrelevant then because he fights that way all the time.

Wilder lost to Fury, he should not be rated in the top 2. So no it won't decide who the best HW is.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                    Yes they can Eddie. The winner will have 0 losses. #IJS

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Claims that aren't true? It's called an opinion. Until one of the beats Joshua then they can't definitively say they're above him. Ruiz was #1 in the rankings and Joshua beat him.
                      Ruiz was #1 in your rankings sweetheart, but we all know that he really wasn’t. I know it hurts your feelings cupcake but AJ is irrelevant concerning heavyweight supremacy. Oh and BTW don’t get caught slippin

Comment

Working...
                      X