Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a prime George Foreman KO a prime Vitali Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    My heart says hell yeah Foreman ko, but my mind says Vit may be able to win a decision.

Prime Foreman was pretty crude at times so who knows.

Foreman can flat out punch. People say Vit has never been knocked down but I always felt Sanders got him in the first and it was ruled a slip (proly cuz I liked Sanders), but I think he made a lot of mistakes in his youth Vit might be crafty enough to counter.

Both are tough tough dudes, each with flaws.

A great fantasy what if match up.
    Laughable. Foreman destroys Vitali. Ken Norton beats Vitali. Joe Frazier beats Vitali. Could you imagine a prime Foreman vs. today's HW's? I mean Chisora gave Vitali his best fight in years. The talent level is horrible.

Comment

Foreman one o my fav fighters dude was vicious He would ko both brothers

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
        Laughable. Foreman destroys Vitali. Ken Norton beats Vitali. Joe Frazier beats Vitali. Could you imagine a prime Foreman vs. today's HW's? I mean Chisora gave Vitali his best fight in years. The talent level is horrible.

What do you think about Tarver-Kayode?

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
          Manny has no defense either and still KO's guys so to use that as a defense is just plan stupid..Young Vitali gets KOed because he was more willing to exchange older Vitali has a chance on point cuz he is smarter
          wow. Stupidest post I've read in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
            This is a tough call. What do you guys think?
            He only lifted ONE off his feet, and only sort of. Frazier was bent over, and perfect for an uppercut, and it was he himself who took those two little hops away from Foreman. Foreman didn't "lift"\ him off his feet. Foreman was also nearly 6 inches taller, making it very easy for a tall strong fighter to uppercut with force, a small bent forward opponent right in front of him.

It was like as if Frazier was putting himself in the easiest position in front of Foreman to help him tee off on him.

Comment

No.
              Foremans lack of technique would make those huge punches easy for Vitali to avoid, plus Vitali has a great chin.

Maybe he gets hurt, but hangs on and smothers George every time he gets close.

Comment

Hell, 90s George Foreman KOs anyone if he hits them like he did Moorer.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                  Chisora lost almost every round, plus Vitali i believe is only getting older at this stage.
                  Plus Foreman and Chisora have quite different styles.

Comment

lol no he wouldn't

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                      This is a tough call. What do you guys think?
                      Not a tough call.
                      Foreman will KTFO of Vitali that Vitali's balls will fall off. Vitali will rename herself Natasha and compete in Miss Ukraine.

Comment

Working...
                      X