Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: I Think Right Now Thurman is Better Than Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
    Maybe it will since Showtime is pressuring them to fight. Look at the line up of fights its has. Ortiz vs Wilder, Marez vs Santa Cruz, and many other close fights. Lara vs Hurd.
    I think Thurman will fight Garcia I just don't know if Porter will be so much of a p*ssy and not fight anyone else unless it's Thurman.

Scratch that, he'll fight anyone he can easily beat but everyone will give him a pass. Idk why the ones with the biggest mouths are 99% of the time the most p*ssy. There's only a few exceptions to that.

Comment

Everyone gets silent when Spence is mentioned.

Comment

All these guys can't beat Spence. The only fighter with a chance is Crawford. Thurman won't be able to move when he fights Spence.

Comment

Thurman's good but tables are quickly turning in Spence favor now it's beginning to come down to size and age....neither is in Thurman's favor vs Spence...

Comment

Of course he is only spence fan girls think otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
              Well if he’s better than fight Spence and get your belt back to indefinitely unify with Thurman?
              Exactly. He can get a big money fight with Spence, for a belt...

Then get even more money to fight Thurman in a unification. As it stands right now, Porter would be the clear B-side against Thurman, and the purse split would reflect that. Why fight the tougher guy first, when the easier guy is readily available? Unless you're blowing smoke...shawn "sugar" porter don't want it.

For all you accountants out there....
              Last edited by FLY TY; 02-24-2018, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Liar liar pants on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                  I think Garcia is more deserving of a Thurman rematch than Porter because Garcia actually brought in a title to the Thurman fight and has more star power than Porter. Any time Porter stepped up to elite level he lost. First to Brook then to Thurman.

Ideally Thurman should rematch Garcia and Porter should fight Spence then the winners should meet and unify imo, but that won't happen.
                  That makes sense.... Plus all Porter does is headbuts and tries mauling ppl. Makes for an ugly fight. I want Garcia to start faster this time for a better fight.

Comment

It sounds to me that everyone is chasing Thurman. Never really hear anyone in a rush to fight Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
                      Well if he’s better than fight Spence and get your belt back to indefinitely unify with Thurman?
                      Spence will whip Porter's ass

Comment

Working...
                      X