Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Triple G is now 33 years old with no notable wins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    Is now a good time to post the criteria in his link?

He just killed his argument with no help.
    He proved himself wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Darchinyan held the WBA, WBC, IBF titles in 2008/2009. Where's he on the list? Shit, where's Golovkin on the list if he's undisputed?
      Only a casual who’s been following boxing for 2 years would not refer to GGG as undisputed champion. He holds all major belts, the WBO which has only very recently started to count for something is a technicality and not so much in the eyes of a true fan the missing piece to the “undisputed” title. I’ve been boxing for almost 15 years, every single fighter, trainer & true fan in every gym I’ve been to refers to a guy who has the wbc,wba,IBF belts as undisputed champion.
      Only a jealous hater would try that hard to argue otherwise.
      The are dozens & dozens of fighters who were undisputed without the WBO title. Again, only a little weasel would really mention the WBO belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
        Only a casual who’s been following boxing for 2 years would not refer to GGG as undisputed champion. He holds all major belts, the WBO which has only very recently started to count for something is a technicality and not so much in the eyes of a true fan the missing piece to the “undisputed” title. I’ve been boxing for almost 15 years, every single fighter, trainer & true fan in every gym I’ve been to refers to a guy who has the wbc,wba,IBF belts as undisputed champion.
        The are dozens & dozens of fighters who were undisputed without the WBO title. Again, only a little weasel would really mention the WBO belt.
        Stop embarrassing yourself, you proved yourself wrong you ******. GTFOH you don't know shit about boxing.

Comment

• [QUOTE=N!Ck F.;18043400]Only a casual who’s been following boxing for 2 years would not refer to GGG as undisputed champion. He holds all major belts, the WBO which has only very recently started to count for something is a technicality and not so much in the eyes of a true fan the missing piece to the “undisputed” title. I’ve been boxing for almost 15 years, every single fighter, trainer & true fan in every gym I’ve been to refers to a guy who has the wbc,wba,IBF belts as undisputed champion.
          The are dozens & dozens of fighters who were undisputed without the WBO title. Again, only a little weasel would really mention the WBO belt. How many fighters have been undisputed without it vs with it? About 50-1 is the answer.

Come on dude that’s like arguing doing 51 in a 50 is speeding...
          He has every belt except for the one of least significance that only until VERY recent times counted for something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Stop embarrassing yourself, you proved yourself wrong you ******. GTFOH you don't know shit about boxing.
            You don’t even box lol

Comment

• Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
              You don’t even box lol
              Deflection

Depends what you class as box. Are you a boxer if you don't have a recognised record? Show us your record. BTW stepping into the ring doesn't automatically make you knowledgeable about the sport. Any ****** can step into a ring.

Comment

• Wow we still here.

Comment

• The GOAT Martin Murray still stands atop Golovkin's resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                    The GOAT Martin Murray still stands atop Golovkin's resume.
                    Facts!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                      There's so much salt on this thread,its unreal.
                      hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X