Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milo Yiannopoulos's charity for white men closes with questions about where the money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milo Yiannopoulos's charity for white men closes with questions about where the money

Right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos has closed his charity for white men, but there are lingering questions about where the six-figure sum raised for the foundation went.

In January 2017, Yiannopoulos opened applications for the "Yiannopoulos Privilege Grant," $2,500 college scholarships meant for low-income white men. But questions surround how the $100,000 raised for the fund was handled, NBC News reported Thursday.

“At present, the Privilege Grant is not accepting new applications or donations,” Yiannopoulos told NBC.

“Public donations to the Grant have been allocated to worthy recipients, and we are in the process of distributing the final awards," he continued. "We are also discussing what form future activities may take, and under whose leadership they might proceed. The Grant remains a 501(c)(3) charity in good standing with the IRS.”
    Yiannopoulos had originally said the grants would go to 100 people, but later said the grants would go to 10 people.

NBC said Yiannopoulos did not provide details on the grants to NBC, and the foundation has not filed a report providing details of its expenditures.

No one has come forward to identify themselves as a recipient of the grant, and the only signs of disbursement on the foundation's defunct website is a list of grant recipients' first names.

Yiannopoulus announced last April he garnered $12 million in funding to launch a media company, MILO Inc.

The murky circumstances surrounding the grants are the latest blow for Yiannopoulos, who has seen his career rocked since early 2017 by setbacks including the loss of his billionaire patrons, BuzzFeed's publication of damaging email exchanges featuring the British provocateur and the loss of his book deal with Simon and Schuster.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/380821-milo-yiannopoulos-charity-for-white-men-closes-with-questions

A Jewish man (Milo) opening a charity for white men and the money goes missing.

Does anyone else find this extremely humorous? You couldn't make this stuff up!

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      A Jewish man (Milo) opening a charity for white men and the money goes missing.

Does anyone else find this extremely humorous? You couldn't make this stuff up!
      I sure Flat White wants him killed

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I sure Flat White wants him killed
        Maybe we can splatter Milo's brains all over the pavement?

I wouldn't argue against it, the guy is an annoying phaggot in need of a good beating (and not the '****' kind of beating either)

Comment

The reporter is looking for anyone who received this scholarship. So if you or someone you know received one of these scholarships please contact the author

Comment

**** that Milo guy.

The only time I find him tolerable is when he is debating feminists.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              The reporter is looking for anyone who received this scholarship. So if you or someone you know received one of these scholarships please contact the author
              Milo would have used the money to coerce little boys into his phag-wagon so he could rape them.

I heard stories a while ago of him holding events and he would hook up with underaged guys, wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                **** that Milo guy.

The only time I find him tolerable is when he is debating feminists.
                i.e. the lowest hanging fruit.

Milo is a phaggot loser who hates women because he is GAY! Why would men listen to someone like him? Same thing with dykes trying to teach women to hate men.

Most men and women agree feminists are ******ed, they are hardly the most destructive element in our society though.

Instead of males sitting at home worrying about feminists, they should be working out and getting their shyt sorted so they can try and pick up a nice and decent woman (who are admittedly few and far between today).

The feminists will rot just as their ovaries will and they will be left with two choices: Living with a cuck husband and cats in a worthless existence or suicide.

Comment

Someone made the mistake of trusting & dealing with a Jew.

*clap* *clap*

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    i.e. the lowest hanging fruit.

Milo is a phaggot loser who hates women because he is GAY! Why would men listen to someone like him? Same thing with dykes trying to teach women to hate men.

Most men and women agree feminists are ******ed, they are hardly the most destructive element in our society though.

Instead of males sitting at home worrying about feminists, they should be working out and getting their shyt sorted so they can try and pick up a nice and decent woman (who are admittedly few and far between today).

The feminists will rot just as their ovaries will and they will be left with two choices: Living with a cuck husband and cats in a worthless existence or suicide.
                    Yea idk why the trump crew loved this guy so much. I never paid much attention to him but I watched him on that hbo can’t think of it now. With the panel. He embarrassed himself so badly with a bunch of liberals. Dude was wearing a pearl necklace acting like a bltch

Comment

Working...
                    X