Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a significant benefit for boxers to roid up 14 days before a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
    We all know Flyod and his team is using this as an excuse to duck the fight, Pac agreed to the 14 days OST now your hearing from the Flyod about retiring for a year or two.
    *****s though think that 14 days OST will make Pac superhuman and would annihiliate Flyod Hatton style but face up, dead cold!!!
    But with no cut-off it would still knock out Flyod cold, dont matter really. LOL
    Agreed. But i want to prove that even floyd jr fans can't give a valid, scientific reason for the random blood tests up to the day of the fight. 14 days cut-off is more than reasonable at this point.

All they are really basing their opinion on is just emotion, conjecture and assumptions backed by statistics taken from thin air.

Comment

So yeah, we're going down

Comment

Nope, 14 days is mostly a cool down period. Boxers usually enhance themselves when they take extended leaves/breaks from boxing.

Comment

Just like my last thread. No one capable of defending the need for tests up to the fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
            Of course it would. i'm simply asking is 14 days enough for it to actually have significant benefits for a boxer?

Remember that this is 14 days right before a fight where the fighters are dehydrating themselves to make weight.

AND they are toning down their training to allow their bodies to recover for the day of the fight.
            where's conte when you need him?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              where's conte when you need him?
              I believe Conte is a genius at ALLOWING fighters to cheat tests. But as for determining if those peds/roids actually help the fighters and to what degree.... that's another story.

Comment

They got all the right moves in all the right faces

Comment

So yeah, we're going down

Comment

Well, it depends on what are you taking. There are plenty of things that can give you a great benefit if they are taken for two weeks prior the fight BUT all of them will be a subject to any decent urine test.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      epo can blood doping can be extremely beneficial im on my ps3 ill post links later on my laptop

hhahaha.. please hurry we need your expertise on this!

Comment

Working...
                      X