No announcement yet.

Mathew saad Muhamed vs Bob Foster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mathew saad Muhamed vs Bob Foster

How do you see this fight going? am picking sadd in a upset, i see him picking him self up of the floor a few times and catching bob late and stopping him. This has classic written all over it

Originally posted by Joey Giardello View Post
    How do you see this fight going? am picking sadd in a upset, i see him picking him self up of the floor a few times and catching bob late and stopping him. This has classic written all over it
    Saad eats too much punishment for the fight to go past 7 or 8 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by 1SILVA View Post
      Saad eats too much punishment for the fight to go past 7 or 8 rounds.
      I may have to agree. Sadd gets hit to much, and getting hit by a power puncher like Foster at 175lb smells serious trouble for Sadd.

Comment

Originally posted by .SOUTHPAW16BF. View Post
        I may have to agree. Sadd gets hit to much, and getting hit by a power puncher like Foster at 175lb smells serious trouble for Sadd.
        did foster face many big hitters like sadd at lightheavy? i dont think so, sadd punched like a heavyweight, and we know what happens when foster fights heavyweights. I think sadd would get to foster eventually

Comment

Can't say who'd win but the fight definitely doesn't go the distance...

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Giardello View Post
            did foster face many big hitters like sadd at lightheavy? i dont think so, sadd punched like a heavyweight, and we know what happens when foster fights heavyweights. I think sadd would get to foster eventually
            I admit he faced no one who punched as hard as Sadd at LHW. But Sadd never faced no one who hit as hard as Foster at the weight.

And at Light Heavyweight Foster's chin was fairly sound. And at his peak only ATG Heavyweights Frazier, and Ali could KO him, two fighters that would of also knocked Sadd out I belive.

I just feel Foster's power and accuracy may get through Sadd's leaky defence on route to a KO/TKO victory.

Comment

Originally posted by .SOUTHPAW16BF. View Post
              I admit he faced no one who punched as hard as Sadd at LHW. But Sadd never faced no one who hit as hard as Foster at the weight.

And at Light Heavyweight Foster's chin was fairly sound. And at his peak only ATG Heavyweights Frazier, and Ali could KO him, two fighters that would of also knocked Sadd out I belive.

I just feel Foster's power and accuracy may get through Sadd's leaky defence on route to a KO/TKO victory.

Agreed. Foster was much to accurate and hard hitting in my opinion. Saad would make it fun while it lasted, but he'd get stopped.

Comment

Saad had a pretty good chin in his prime and a great heart. Foster would punish him and probably stop him in the middle rounds but if he didn't Saad would be so dangerous in round 11-15 I would definately give him a chance.

Comment

If the fight were held with todays ref's who are quick to pull the trigger, it would be over the first time Saad's back was on the ropes. If this fight were to happen in the 50's or before it could have been an all time great and Saad might have pulled it out.

Comment

I like Saad a lot, he's probably one of the best action fighters ever but that's a negative against Foster, Saad could get hit and hit quite a bit, Foster would knock him out.

Comment

Working...
                    X