No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spinika7 View Post
    I don't believe that at all. All their (floyds team) actions since floyd came out of "retirement" was manouvering to get this fight to happen.
    not anymore,.... not after the cotto fyt.
    floydie can not stomach to imagine himself all bloodied...that's why!

Comment

• Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
      The fight WILL happen , this is just a part of the hype and suspense , it will be the biggest grossing fight in the history of boxing the money is huge , so huge it guarantees the fight will happen .
      thats my thinking, it has to happen. its just a few of the signs dont look to promising recently.

Comment

• No.. It's not off.

This is just their way of getting people to talk about the fight at the Christmas table.

Comment

• they agreed on the split...so the fight is on

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
            No.. It's not off.

This is just their way of getting people to talk about the fight at the Christmas table.

lol if it is off il be crying in my christmas pudding

Comment

• For now...

Comment

• Originally posted by OTSS View Post
                Mayweather- We'll both be tested

Pac- No I wont do that Im hiding something

=Pacs the ***** and all his zipperhead fans can eat a dick. You're all a waste of life. Mass suicide is in order. I hope another tsunami kills all of you or we just nuke it. Die slow bitches.
                wow. banhammer time

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfandan View Post
                  lol if it is off il be crying in my christmas pudding
                  So will I my friend... So will I.

Comment

• Originally posted by spinika7 View Post
                    Use your brain for a few seconds you might comprehend what i am saying. Floyd comes out of retirement @ Pacs press conference. States he is still king and P4P # 1, an indirect insult to Pac (the current accepted P4P). Also his comeback fight was against....?? Thats rite...JMM, the man Manny had 2 controversial fights with. Floyd positions himself to whoop Marquez to discredit Pac and get some hype happening for a fight with Pac.

Manny beats Cotto (Big Floyd is ringside). About a second after Manny wins Floyd gets on TV and says he will whip him with ease and wants the fight. Floyd signs a 50/50 against his better nature and agrees quickly to terms set out by Pacs team. Mayweather/Ellerbe/Haymon even step aside and let GBP handle the negotiation as not to let past bad blood get in the way of reaching an acceptable deal.

Dosen't sound much like he is scared to me. All they want is more stringent blood testing. What is the big deal about that?????
                    floyd threw a bluff...and manny catched it with gusto.
                    now floyd is worried sick....trying to maneuver his way out of the fyt

Comment

• Better be on, I want PBF to shut up all these god damn Pac loving worshippers on this forum, it is so out of hand it isn't even funny...So ignorant, shallow, and blind...

Comment

Working...
                      X