Collapse
No announcement yet.

Negative Attitude

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS everything in your life and how you react to it is a direct result of your perspective on life. How life is in your head is how life will be. You can't think negative thoughts and lead a positive life, know what I mean mate?

**** slap a granny and laugh at her false teeth falling out, that'll cheer you up a bit.

Comment

**** i'm like TS, i hate everybody. It's not the good way to be happy in life, you have to be positive and be a philantropist.

Comment

That avatar never seems to get less random, Bendigo
        Also, maybe try one of those self-motivation classes... where the guy stands there for an hour telling you that you're great and why you're going to become a millionaire if you invest in something which isn't a pyramid scheme.
        Last edited by TRAVI$; 08-26-2009, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          start rooting for the lakers....it makes me happy
          **** you ****. (dont take offense mak, im a celtic fan, plz understand lol)

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          Quit hangin out wit bitchass ******s. Spend more time drinkin n fuckin fine bitches. It'll change your outlook on life big dawg.
          LMFAO this made me laugh, i havent had sex with my wife in a week, to many double shifts, damn lol

some advice for TS, if you have a job, quit it, use your bank more to go on vacation, then hook up with some rich lol

Comment

Working...
          X