No announcement yet.

Powerball...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerball...

ok im sure you all seen em about i heard good things about em and loads of people starting to use em around here, so ne1 used 1 and wanna say how good they are?
    for ne1 who dunno what im talkin about:
    http://www.ukfitnesssupplies.co.uk/m...06/1/1/-/55906

is that suppose to strengthen your grip/ wrist muscles.

Looks like it might work, but i would think if you did to much to quickly you could break something in your hand/wrist.

If you try it let me know how it goes

Comment

Works just like those stress relief balls. I can't tell the difference.

Echo

Comment

My friend had one of these it was stupid and way to hard to get going.

Comment

It looks really weird. I would think it would work though. Strengthening your forearms, not so much your grip, would help with boxing. I would guess the main thing it would help is keeping a strong, tight guard.

Comment

I've had one for a couple of months and I like it. It increases your strenght (not as fast as advertised though, it's not magic) and it's a very good stuff to heat up your arms before dong more heavy work. You can work very hard on your forearms muscles , power and stamina, without risking an injury, as opposed to weight training.

Comment

Powerball ?

sounds like a SpeedBall on Steroids to me....

Comment

I own the 250Hz Pro version.

Its good, makes my forearms burn!
                I think they say only 15 minutes a day can make a great distance.

My only complaint is that it gets dirty, mine doesnt spin properly now and I have to find a vise to get it apart to clean it.

another note: try looking at computer supply stores for these, they are popular for those who type alot (i got mine for 10$ off)

Comment

what exactly do you do with it?

Comment

imo i think the best forearm exercizie is sledgehammering the ol tire or choppin wood

Comment

Working...
                    X