Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the hardest drug you have ever done and what was the experience like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the hardest drug you have ever done and what was the experience like?

Mine was probably ketamine,
    I did ketamine so many times but never got anything off it until one night I did a **** load and couldnt walk for three hours at the same knowing what was going on around me.

I've also tried mostly everything else but crack, heroin, acid or extacy,
    for some strange reason I've a pheobia of pills...

Poll to follow...
    Marijuana (Weed, hash etc...)
    18.18%
    Xtc
    13.13%
    Cocaine
    15.15%
    Crack Cocaine
    4.04%
    Crystal meth
    6.06%
    Heroin
    3.03%
    LSD (Acid etc..)
    9.09%
    Mushrooms
    13.13%
    MDMA
    10.10%
    Other...
    8.08%

The hardest things I've tried is cocaine and MDMA.

I was so drunk when I tried coke for the first time, it sobered my ass right up.

I had the best sex of my life on MDMA.

Comment

back in college i made mushroom tea,i was high for at least 6 hours.........never did it again all i did was laugh at my cousin

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
        The hardest things I've tried is cocaine and MDMA.

I was so drunk when I tried coke for the first time, it sobered my ass right up.

I had the best sex of my life on MDMA.
        Yeah I remember coke having the same affect on me once, I was sober but not really that normal...

Gotta try mdma before I have sex too

I remember my friend tried mdma for the first time at a festival with us, we went missing the whole weekend, its crazy stuff if you get a good batch..

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
          back in college i made mushroom tea,i was high for at least 6 hours.........never did it again all i did was laugh at my cousin

I've never actually done mushrooms, I seen my friend do them once... He tried to kill himself... I never wanted to do them after that, he got so ****ed it was crazy!

For awhile they where legal in dublin and i remember him going into the store and asking for two of the strongest boxes they had, he ate the whole damn lot..

Comment

Heroin and believe it or not it was by accident.

I thought I was snorting a line of the yayo but unbeknowst to me it was
            the real deal.

Threw up about 10 times but still felt great.

Bizarro land.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              I've never actually done mushrooms, I seen my friend do them once... He tried to kill himself... I never wanted to do them after that, he got so ****ed it was crazy!

For awhile they where legal in dublin and i remember him going into the store and asking for two of the strongest boxes they had, he ate the whole damn lot..
              sorry to here about that but............phucking 2 boxes,**** thats alot of shrooms i had a sock full that was it and i was gone like i say all i did was laugh at my cousin and i remember playing pool and wiping the floor with him seeing all these crazy lines and **** very true story on my sons life

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                Heroin and believe it or not it was by accident.

I thought I was snorting a line of the yayo but unbeknowst to me it was
                the real deal.

Threw up about 10 times but still felt great.

Bizarro land.
                wtf could you not tell in the colour?

Comment

I used to do Jenkem ..

even brew my own batch

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

I heard a story of a buddy of mine who had a really bad trip on mushrooms. Apparently he hid in his closet shaking in fear for a couple hours because he was convinced someone was in the house trying to kill him with a chainsaw.

Extreme paranoia is a rather common side-effect for shrooms.

I went to a Tool concert on shrooms, was fucking amazing.
                    Last edited by deliveryman; 01-02-2013, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X