Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regarding PAC's one-dimensionality against boxers fighting backing up...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There have been many great figthers who where 1 dimensional IT doesnt mean you cant win figths aginst well rounded figthers it just means you must work harder to win. YES PAC IS 1 DIMENSIONAL

Comment

the problem here is with floyd fans using the mosley fight to reason pac not knowing how to cut the ring off...well , he won all 12 rounds, something floyd failed to do....

cutting the ring off is also needed when youre trying to avoid attck and create angles to attack and pac did an excellent job vs margo (whos way better than baldomir)..

i did'nt see that kinda of effeciency of floyd vs baldomir...he ran , but iguess some call that "adjusment"..lol
      Last edited by danceswithfire; 08-20-2012, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
        who's hyping up gesta ? there are a few pinoy fighters that are better than gesta like cuello , servania, melindo etc.. hell, even casimero is better than that fool
        When any of them become relevant, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          When any of them become relevant, let me know.
          they are all top ranked fighters and one being a champion.....you should've just said you did'nt know them

Comment

the problem here is with floyd fans using the mosley fight to reason pac not knowing how to cut the ring off...well , he won all 12 rounds, something floyd failed to do....

cutting the ring off is also needed when youre trying to avoid attck and create angles to attack and pac did an excellent job vs margo (whos way better than baldomir)..

i did'nt see that kinda of effeciently of floyd vs baldomir...he ran , but iguess some call that "adjusment"..lol
            Yeah, and Floyd won all 12 rounds against Marquez. Did Pacquiao. You can pick and choose any fight of Floyds to criticize him, but I don't get it.

Between Pacquiao and Floyd, Pacquiaos been the only one put down by punches multiple times, and put out twice, and yet you're using the Baldomir fight...a man who outweighed him by 20 lbs as some sort of criticism. Child please!

Comment

they are all top ranked fighters and one being a champion.....you should've just said you did'nt know them
              Let me know when they become relevant.

Comment

Yeah, and Floyd won all 12 rounds against Marquez. Did Pacquiao. You can pick and choose any fight of Floyds to criticize him, but I don't get it.

Between Pacquiao and Floyd, Pacquiaos been the only one put down by punches multiple times, and put out twice, and yet you're using the Baldomir fight...a man who outweighed him by 20 lbs as some sort of criticism. Child please!

i never called floyd a one dimentional fighter tho like they do pac despeite him not looking impressive vs pressure fighters in the past...

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                  There have been many great figthers who where 1 dimensional IT doesnt mean you cant win figths aginst well rounded figthers it just means you must work harder to win. YES PAC IS 1 DIMENSIONAL
                  You are so right. Pacquiao is a superb fighter, but he becomes one dimensional after 6 rounds against boxers. Pacquiao never could fight inside, and that's where he will be in danger against Floyd, imo.

Comment

Let me know when they become relevant.
                    they are more relevent in the boxing world than you are on NSB

Comment

floyd ran against baldomir? okay--if you say so-lol

he dominated baldomir from round 1---that wasn't running--he was dictating baldomir's movement and as a result the pace of the fight---

manny is overrated imo but he is great at what he does which is one thing, attack fighters who stand there and take it---when a fighter moves good or times him early, he gets frustrated and he goes wild.....he is not really a thinking man's fighter, never has been--but the kid isn't a dumb fighter either---he can sneak in those little shots that shock you when you least know it, it's very clever but against fighters with not footmovement---manny is not good off of his backfoot--his calfs are huge so that could be the reason why--he can lunge in with those calves because it's power he's using--his hands are fast as **** so that's more of his handspeed than anything--0ut speeds you and it's a b1tch to deal with, but if he fights floyd, watch how sloppy he looks----

chop chop corley hit floyd with right hand hooks coming from unconventional angles--that's what will have to bank on, but floyd's upperbody movement is going to kill manny and he'll use manny's aggression against manny by just letting manny outwork himself--that's a thinking man's fighter--floyd's mindset is so sharp--he fights as naturally as a fish swims---manny is in way over his head but we'll see---

Comment

Working...
                      X