No announcement yet.

Raging Bull ll 2013...The Prequel/Sequel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raging Bull ll 2013...The Prequel/Sequel

Coming to a theatre near you in 2013. Before you get excited...this is going to be a total flop judging from the cast with William Forsythe as Jake LaMotta...every movie he has been in has sucked. I can't see this doing justice to the original one of the ATG movies ever.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1148205/

Raging Bull is one of my favorites but I won't get my hopes up on the prequel yet.

Comment

Joe Mantegna and William Forsythe seemed to get paired up in the cheapest and cheesiest productions for some reason. Raging Bull 1 is also one of my favorite movies.

Comment

Comment

Raging bull is the greatest movie ever, ive got a feeling this one is going to be a disaster tho.

Comment

Not necessary to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Coming to a theatre near you in 2013. Before you get excited...this is going to be a total flop judging from the cast with William Forsythe as Jake LaMotta...every movie he has been in has sucked. I can't see this doing justice to the original one of the ATG movies ever.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1148205/
              Forsythe is a decent actor, but damn, dude is pushing 60. WTF????

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                Forsythe is a decent actor, but damn, dude is pushing 60. WTF????
                He is I guess supposed to be the older version of Jake LaMotta. He has such a sedate mono-tone demeanor and style of acting...I can't see him loaning anything to the character. Also...Martin Scorsese will not be directing this...which will make it a very different movie.

Comment

Unnecessary sequel that will be, without a doubt, a big steaming pile of dung.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    Joe Mantegna and William Forsythe seemed to get paired up in the cheapest and cheesiest productions for some reason. Raging Bull 1 is also one of my favorite movies.

I won't be watching, I've never liked '49 ers.

Comment

Working...
                    X