Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Should Vitali Klitschko fight this year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Should Vitali Klitschko fight this year?

He is mean't to be fighting twice before the end of year elections that he is involved in, so which 2 fighters would you like to see him face?

I'd personally obviously like to see him fight Haye but can't see that happening, a Chisora rematch seems more likely if he is allowed his boxing license back.

Going by the WBC Rankings the most likely fights we could see seem to be a rematch with Chris Arreola ( Although I'd rather see him fight Wlad) , a fight against Dennis Boystov ( this guys ranked very highly by all 4 boards as far as I'm aware, and is ranked number 2 by the WBC) , and finally Bermane Stiverne who won a WBC Title Eliminator against Ray Austin.

Your thoughts?

Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
    He is mean't to be fighting twice before the end of year elections that he is involved in, so which 2 fighters would you like to see him face?

I'd personally obviously like to see him fight Haye but can't see that happening, a Chisora rematch seems more likely if he is allowed his boxing license back.

Going by the WBC Rankings the most likely fights we could see seem to be a rematch with Chris Arreola ( Although I'd rather see him fight Wlad) , a fight against Dennis Boystov ( this guys ranked very highly by all 4 boards as far as I'm aware, and is ranked number 2 by the WBC) , and finally Bermane Stiverne who won a WBC Title Eliminator against Ray Austin.

Your thoughts?
    The only fight that helps his legacy and is meaningful to the division would be Wlad. We all know that won't happen though.

Comment

Solis rematch.

Comment

No one. He is done. Has no power in his punches as we saw in his last fight. He should retire.

Comment

Wlad,Solis,Haye.

Comment

Working...
          X