No announcement yet.

If you ever want a womans attention.stop paying her any

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you ever want a womans attention.stop paying her any

Long as you pursue them they will keep turning you down cause you are giving them the power........when you dont give them the attention they want they get shocked and wanna know why..ignore these bitches

I usually just use chloroform, its cheaper than paying them.

Comment

Yes you are correct but you have to pursue 1st and give them attention then withdraw it at the right time. I have a situation now with me and the missus trying to bring in this other young lass but I keep telling my lil lady that the dating game must be played and its like boxing where you need skills and have to mix your offense and defense at the right times.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Yes you are correct but you have to pursue 1st and give them attention then withdraw it at the right time. I have a situation now with me and the missus trying to bring in this other young lass but I keep telling my lil lady that the dating game must be played and its like boxing where you need skills and have to mix your offense and defense at the right times.
        bingo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Left h00k Tua View Post
          Long as you pursue them they will keep turning you down cause you are giving them the power........when you dont give them the attention they want they get shocked and wanna know why..ignore these bitches
          Only if they are attracted

Comment

Yall know if we ever get in real trouble boxingscene will send us to the chamber.

Comment

Back-handed compliments work too.

Comment

In other news The Earth orbits the Sun

Comment

Bait, hook, reel, release.

Comment

chiks r 4 fa.gs

Comment

Working...
                    X