Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is more stupid, Charlo rejecting 12mil or Wilder 3fight $100mil?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    You can call it "elevated" or you can call it birthday cake. It doesn't change the fact that he vacated the WBC world championship because he wasn't willing to fight Jermall Charlo.
    Charlo never touched M’s like Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
      Nobody believes that.
      Do you think I care what some anonymous troll on the internet believes?

It's an indisputable fact that Canelo refused to go to purse bid with Derevyanchenko and vacated the title instead.

Doesn't matter if you believe it.

Comment

Charlo never touched M’s like Jacobs.
        You realized you were wrong, so you changed the subject. Got it.

Comment

I don't believe Jermall turned down 12 million for any fight. I have seen zero proof that he did. Boxing scene top headlines is reliable and fast on reporting important boxing news but they don't post lies , BS and rumors. I read it every day an have read nothing about Jermall turning down 12 million to fight Canelo or Andrade and until I do read it there I don't believe it. I don't know the details of the 100 million offer to Wilder and he may have had some good reasons to turn it down.

Comment

You PBC dummies don’t get it. Andy wouldn’t exist in the picture had Wilder taken the deal...
            Not believing the weird stuff you believe does not make someone a dummy.

Comment

Question why all yall guys think exactly the same.. Yall all root for same guys, diss same guys, all hate on PBC, all dck ride DAZN... All disregard TopRanks BS... Its only one of yall that thinks for themselves.

From the way you talk and act... I doubt you have your GED, Diploma, hell you prolly skipped your tetanus shots too you Piece of ****... Lol

Young ShytNess be like "I's don't need dat thang mayne"

Comment

Lol. So all of industry instigated and wrote articles to acknowledge that Canelo and GBP had a fall out when he was stripped of the IBF?! He was stripped and Devry took less pay for the GGG fight. You make up all these fake scenarios. You’re funny mayne.. calling others liars doe. You even forgot that Canelo’s legal we’re reviewing DAZN contracts...particularly heavy after the IBF stripped. Lol
                Two LOL in one post. You are a guy who laughs a lot.

Comment

And you go for the bait... lol. $10mil is more than the purse bid innit!

Oh no wait, aren’t u dummy that claims Canelo “vacated” the WBC only to offer Charlo more than having it gone to Purse Bid?

Oh no wait, Charlo deserved more right? At least Jacobs had a belt for unification. Face it, Charlo ducked and priced himself out! He never wanted Canelo.
                  Where are you getting $10 mil from? I haven’t seen anyone confirm the amount.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    King Kong's team was just trying to get an extra mill or 2 but eddie was QUICK to stop the negotiations
                    Donkey Kong's team admitted they screwed up the negotiations. Stop trying to rewrite history.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      Do you think I care what some anonymous troll on the internet believes?

It's an indisputable fact that Canelo refused to go to purse bid with Derevyanchenko and vacated the title instead.

Doesn't matter if you believe it.
                      And GIVE up 35%??? Are you on CRACK???

Your an @ss clown who is ALWAYS WRONG! So STFU! Bi@tch every time you open your mouth I go for your wallet but even your not DUMB enough to back up what you say... What say something PUNK??? Put $$$$ where your dic suking mouth is

Comment

Working...
                      X