Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Accuser Sues Kovalev For Failing To Make Settlement Payments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate this **** succubus

Feminism is fucking Toxic with full of Toxism and they are the cancer of our societies. They lie and damage person reputation to using some one like a social ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by Christhenatural View Post
      You're obviously not smart enough to not believe everything somebody posts, and you certainly do not possess the intelligence to know anything about a surgical procedure.
      For example, that 'scar' which is actually a ligature mark is right over her carotid artery. There is no possible way to perform surgery from the front of the throat in that spot. It would kill her instantly. I don't expect somebody with your background and inherently low intelligence to know something like that, but you shouldn't take something from a rumor mill and run with it. That woman has zero injury to her face and obviously paid somebody to wrap something around her neck to create those marks. You do not have access to conclusive evidence and I guarantee you that kovalev will be acquitted in a court that is definitely not on his side.
      I have a master degree in business. Not a medical degree, but check yourself the next time you question somebody's intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
        I mean this is a boxing forum and very unlikely, but what you're saying is total slander. Until he is proven as guilty, saying he is results to nothing short of the above. Now from what I can gather, Kov sounds like a POS who drinks more than he should and allegedly, get's into altercations. However that's a far cry from breaking a girls neck - if he's guilty, i'd be the first one asking for his boxing licence. However condemning a man or a woman prior to trial verdict is pure conjecture.

I saw somebody mentioning Spence earlier in the thread, but we have an admission of guilt from Spence and a freaking video of him crashing the car.
        I've seen other people condemned for a lot less evidence than this.

Comment

Her lawyer should revisit the $8M suit. Granted I haven't taken the contract law course yet, but I would try to argue that Kovalev lack of performance on the agreement creates voidability to that agreement. And if her lawyer is a good one, he or she would have included a voidability clause into the agreement. Sergio needs to pay up.

Comment

Why did he settle out of court? I mean he claimed he didn't do S. So why would he settle?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Settling is an admission of guilt.
              You’re being a simpleton and deep down you’re smarter than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Why did he settle out of court? I mean he claimed he didn't do S. So why would he settle?
                Well I guess it's a math game! If there is even a 10% chance he loses, an 8% settlement of the worst case, is still an easy choice as far as i'm concerned. (providing I have 650k just floating in the wind )

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  She probably has a strong case. There also may be some details that Mr Kovalev may not want to come to light.

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
                    Well I guess it's a math game! If there is even a 10% chance he loses, an 8% settlement of the worst case, is still an easy choice as far as i'm concerned. (providing I have 650k just floating in the wind )
                    Nah, if he hasn't done anything wrong like he claimed, then he didn't need to settle. Especially when cases that involves the opposite sex. Take her to court and win the case and get her to pay the phucking lawyers too.

Comment

Originally posted by steady_p View Post
                      Sad but true, he's the only one to blame for the s##t he's in now. I used to be a big fan of him since the early days, I liked his boxing style and power, but I got pi##ed off with all the stupid things he did after losing to Ward. First drinking vodka day in and day out in the camp, then harassing this Fontz plastic doll (again during the camp!), then being kicked off of a plane (allegedly in very similar circumstances)... Last but not least, the latest dumb statement he released after the KO against Canelo, where he basically admitted that he just fought for the money, not even trying to win a winnable fight...
                      Should he have lived up to his nickname rather than tzcrewing things up as he did, he would probably be still undefeated.
                      Enough is enough, the Krusher has krushed himself.
                      Prior to all that he got kicked out of Able's gym for inappropriate behavior. Looking back it was most likely for drinking. When he was being trained by JDJ he said in interviews that he only was there to use the gym and he trains himself. Major disrespect to both trainers IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X