Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Kim needs to get a life. Goes on a full on rant about Andre Ward (again)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Kim needs to get a life. Goes on a full on rant about Andre Ward (again)

http://twitter.com/#!/stevemaxboxing

don't you love the way Andre Ward and Goosen-Tutor have really capitalized on winning the Super Six? #boxing #sarcasm

Ward has talent, but just having people say your top five PFP and winning a tournament that lost steam as it went on, isn't enough #boxing

As looks right now, as the calendars are being filled out for #boxing going into June, there's a chance Ward fights just once in '12 #boxing

I'll say it again, if you're not Pac or May, if you want to really become a star, you better be fighting more than twice a year #boxing

Right now, Andre Ward is being TV packaged into 'bolivian'... #boxing

Honestly, this is no criticism of Ward, but really the overall business of #boxing. Ward is just an example of what's wrong with it...

I literally have not recieved any emails asking when Ward fights again.The lesson is, if you're inactive, fans will move onto others

Say what you want about Bute and Interbox, they have created a business that can sustain itself without HBO or Showtime and they fight on

And say what you want about the Klitschko's, they stay as active as possible and have built their brands by being busy #boxing

In the U.S. we have too many boxers and TV packagers who can only survive without the welfare check of HBO and Show #boxing

Canelo and Chavez Jr get a lot of hate but at least they have fights for people to hate. Wish more fought 3-4 times a year

And with how the networks pay certain boxers, they have actually de-incentizived the need to fight more than twice a year #boxing

And with all this said, I can absolutely see HBO giving Ward an exorbitant deal, because, well, he's #3 pound for pound!!! #boxing

also with the way ward fights he wont be that popular so fighting often to gain exposure is v important

Oh, and last thing before I leave for my LA Fitness: HARD WORK!!! DEDICATION!!! HARD WORK!! DEDICATION!!! #moneyteam #boxing

The more I hear from this looney, the more ******ed and envious he sounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
      The more I hear from this looney, the more ******ed and envious he sounds.
      Kim is the ultimate definition of a hater.

Comment

Steve Kim is moron, who tries to be look Mexican or some s**t.

Andre Ward earned his spot in the Top 5 P4P by beating Kessler, Green, Abraham, Bika, and Froch, all Top SMW's when Ward beat them.

Comment

The guy who said that he had no problem with the Bam Bam / Abril decision.

Need I say more?

Comment

kim is a twat but i see nothing wrong with this. why would anyone who was a fan of ward not have an issue with him fighting once a year?

Comment

Originally posted by ZZZzzz....... View Post
              kim is a twat but i see nothing wrong with this. why would anyone who was a fan of ward not have an issue with him fighting once a year?
              He's been fighting twice a year and is suspected to fight at some point in the summer and then again in the fall, that's twice.

Comment

Steve Kim a proffessional ptard

Comment

I don't have a problem with Steve speaking his mind. What I do have beef with though, is that he doesn't do this with all fighters. There's always a certain bias, especially for Top Rank fighters, but that's for another conversation. He should just call a spade a spade.

Anyway, Andre Ward has reasons for not fighting soon. One of them being he's getting therapy on his broken hand. This photo was uploaded to his twitter account in March.

Comment

Then why do you read and make threads about him.

Comment

Working...
                    X