Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn. bigdunny1 lifted up Motorcity’s skirt lately. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      They won't be in boxing around that time.
      You hope not!

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        I don't think they will spike it..........yet. Not until 2021 at least.
        The only way to profitability for them is to charge $179/month per user.

They over spent on rights deals terribly.

No company is even buying them due to -$4.6 Billion in rights fees on the books.

Dazn will be sold off in bankruptcy court.

Comment

DAZN been hit or miss, only thing saving them was the Joshua upset to at least give the stream app some publicity.

So many bad cards though and they are over paying fighters for not having even producing. Guys like Farmer and Andrade are fighters who they need to stop showing them beat up on domestic level fighters.

I honestly feel Hearn signs fighters just for him to not match them with his cash cows. Canelo-Andrade and Andrade-GGG should of happened already

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            They peaked this May because of Canelo but only $11.5 million in user spending. Almost $100 mil in purses combined for the Canelo and Joshua fights.

That's just boxing expenses. That's not even including other expenses.

I just hope when the sham fails the boxers land on their feet.

https://sensortower.com/blog/top-gro...dwide-may-2019
            you think they cut the cost again? I think they cutting down to $100 a year is as low as they can go imo

Comment

Walks in looking for a link or any report of DAZN price hike sees nothing. Instead Motorcity lies again with click bait. So nobody is reporting any price change just motorcity making that up because he's having a temper tantrum because the PBC ratings from this weekend came out and they are terrible it's the WORST yet for PBC on FOX...LMAO
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 06-25-2019, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                Damn. bigdunny1 lifted up Motorcity’s skirt lately. Lol
                Yup she's really mad... this up there with the thread he made 2 months ago lying saying DAZN is going to sell the company because they failing so bad...the irony weeks after he did that guess what company is actually being reported as on the block to be sold...you guessed it PBC...Not DAZN LMAO

Comment

Watch them hike the price to $30 before the Canelo fight on Mexican Independence Day in September & to $40 before the 5th of May next year 🤣😂
                  Last edited by JERMELL_CHARLO_; 06-25-2019, 03:24 PM.

Comment

I paid $100 and I already got Canelo/Jacobs and AJ/Ruiz. This month and next I get Andrade/Sulecki, Ramirez/Hooker. A few lesser scraps in between. I already got my money's worth. Showtime streaming is $11 per month and that doesn't include PPV fights. Worst case, I can see DAZN charging a nominal fee for PPV fights.

Comment

They can't do another monthly hike I can see upping the yearly fee to $120 or so

Comment

Working...
                      X