• Show
Clear All

Comment

Really good video breakdowns!

Comment

Originally posted by t.n View Post
        Really good video breakdowns!
        Thank you man! I appreciate...

Keith Thurman Breakdown - Manny Pacquiao vs Keith Thurman Fight Analysis

Comment

Keith Thurman Breakdown PT2 - Manny Pacquiao vs Keith Thurman Fight Analysis

Comment

Great Stuff Mate. Manny gonna have hard time adjusting to thurman style.

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by MaxxMZ View Post
                Thanks for sharing!
                Thank you, too.

Comment

�� Manny Pacquiao Breakdown PT1 �� Keith Thurman vs Manny Pacquiao Fight Analysis ��

Comment

Comment

But look at how they're both training. Manny is upper chakra with that fire in him. Keith got mad and shook that reporters head around for asking about Horn. and had a long layoff, less active. Being that he's a high status boxer who's very successful, I'm sure he attracted some prime women who are texting him all the time, hard to ignore that and jump into upper chakra boxing training unless he's super disciplic about wanting to defeat pac.. and I have only seen the disciplic type of rigor coming from pac vids.. He's younger and less settled than Pacquaio so it's easier for Pac to forget about sewing his oats for a minute, Thurman is younger so it's harder for him probably - plus hes not married with a family like Pac. in that same interview im referencing, it seemed like keith was actually genuinely happy to just share the ring with Pacquaio. So, it wasn't like he recognized being there to lose, but what he did say was, 'a loss is not the end' or something like that- or maybe it was 'a loss against manny pacquaio is not the worst thing' - dont quote me on that 100% but its in the interview when he got wild with ol dude and its towards the end. But he kinda seemed like he was just ready for the dude to gtfo. Course, Fury said the same thing before Wilder and fought his ass off and beat Wilder, I thought. This is just me thinking out loud.

All the fight science is valuable, but at the end of the day, Pac can build upon a 'bigger story' that is yet to come, imo. Pac at the older age, but still with the vitality, is inspirational to older athletes and things of that nature. He's a smaller version of George Foreman, in the flesh. Boxing doesn't get these typea guys every so often, not even every decade. We did have BHOP tho. Pac vs Porter or Spence or Loma or Crawford would be a good ppv event. Pac-Crawford is what needs to happen, Crawford deserves the shot because you respect your elders.
                      Last edited by Warrior Scholar; 07-09-2019, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X