Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDBC call full investigation against Matchroom...but they loved Wilder wanting a body

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Actually, this is a legitimate issue. If the reports are true, that Eddie Hearn knew about Joshua suffering a concussion just 8 days prior to the event and allowed him to get inside of the ring and fight anyway then this could get his promotional license provoked in the states or perhaps even in the U.K.
    This has absolutely nothing to do with the promoter! Whether the fighter is in a condition to fight is determined by the commission, they give the fighters medical tests to see where they are. All fighters get hit and hurt in sparring, how should the promoter know if the fighter is still feeling the effects of sparring or not? Not even Joshua himself knew what the problem was.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Actually, this is a legitimate issue. If the reports are true, that Eddie Hearn knew about Joshua suffering a concussion just 8 days prior to the event and allowed him to get inside of the ring and fight anyway then this could get his promotional license provoked in the states or perhaps even in the U.K.
      The commission cleared him to fight. Hearn can't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        This LDBC **** is one of the most pathetic things i've seen in sports. Very insecure men that have some weird love for a guy they've never even heard speak.
        Robbie no group of boxing fans is more insecure than British Boxing fans. You guys have been DESPERATE to make Wilder the bad guy in all of this. You've given Hearn, Fury and AJ the benefit of the doubt simply because they are all Brits.

Ruiz is fat and Wilder has little skill yet they managed to find a way to humble your 2 best boxers. So much so that you guys can't even talk about boxing, you have to whine about robberies, ducking and pre fight concussions rather than talk about how Fury folded in the 12th and AJ folded period.

Yes, there is a chance for redemption for both men. But lets be honest at this moment British boxing is in the "crapper". Your best fighter ran from Wilder and is fighting a bum and your 2nd best just got KTFO. Khan just got annihilated. Callum Smith is a few months away from losing to Canelo. Whyte is calling AJ a steroid cheat. You guys adopted Dogboe and he became a loser. Saunders is a PED cheat.

I'm sorry I don't mean to kick you when you're down.

Comment

This LDBC **** is one of the most pathetic things i've seen in sports. Very insecure men that have some weird love for a guy they've never even heard speak.

as opposed to letting eddie hearn bring anthony joshua over to bang your girl?

if you can't see that you worship a promoter, side of the pond, etc, you're truly delusional. i bet if you put up a poll for the most insane people on this website you'd show up.

it's like you didn't even watch the fight, where joshua showed up to box like any other night, none of you bet ruiz, and ruiz beat joshua's ass.

FFS he put ruiz down first! if ruiz didn't have a chin that fight would be over.

nnnnot ready to fight doe
          kkkknokcked out by an amateur in sprring doe

amazing that you discount WHAT YOU ****ING SAW and believe rumors. because, you know, the pond.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Robbie no group of boxing fans is more insecure than British Boxing fans. You guys have been DESPERATE to make Wilder the bad guy in all of this. You've given Hearn, Fury and AJ the benefit of the doubt simply because they are all Brits.

Ruiz is fat and Wilder has little skill yet they managed to find a way to humble your 2 best boxers. So much so that you guys can't even talk about boxing, you have to whine about robberies, ducking and pre fight concussions rather than talk about how Fury folded in the 12th and AJ folded period.

Yes, there is a chance for redemption for both men. But lets be honest at this moment British boxing is in the "crapper". Your best fighter ran from Wilder and is fighting a bum and your 2nd best just got KTFO. Khan just got annihilated. Callum Smith is a few months away from losing to Canelo. Whyte is calling AJ a steroid cheat. You guys adopted Dogboe and he became a loser. Saunders is a PED cheat.

Originally posted by New England View Post
            as opposed to letting eddie hearn bring anthony joshua over to bang your girl?

if you can't see that you worship a promoter, side of the pond, etc, you're truly delusional. i bet if you put up a poll for the most insane people on this website you'd show up.

it's like you didn't even watch the fight, where joshua showed up to box like any other night, none of you bet ruiz, and ruiz beat joshua's ass.

FFS he put ruiz down first! if ruiz didn't have a chin that fight would be over.

nnnnot ready to fight doe
            kkkknokcked out by an amateur in sprring doe

amazing that you discount WHAT YOU ****ING SAW and believe rumors. because, you know, the pond.

Yet more nonsense from Wild turds. I'm not claiming Joshua got KO'd in sparring or had panic attacks. I'm not a flip flopping groupie like 99% of the ****s on this site either. I remember when guys like the big dunce used to agree with me about Golovkin but complains when i hold Wilder to the same standard. Put whatever poll you want up t-rex arms. I've pissed off the majority of the site because i don't support fighters by race like you clowns. You're all ****ing hypocrites pretending you aren't.
            Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 06-04-2019, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BBC Radio 5
              Hearn told BBC Radio 5 Live that he believes Joshua was concussed after taking a mean left hook from Ruiz, which stumbled the champion before he went down.

Just seconds before he was dropped, he had put Ruiz flat on his back with a perfectly timed uppercut and left hook combination.

“I think this is more simple than people are trying to analyse,” Hearn explained.

“I don’t think he knows a lot about the fight past the third round. Despite the fact he kept getting up, I think he was concussed and never recovered.

“If he was composed, a little bit more serious, I think he would have taken him out in the third round, but he paid a terrible price.
              Oh, now he sustained a concussion during the fight. This is after all the neck massaging, gum shield chewing, drinking water on way to the ring, asking his trainer what he was supposed to be doing, what punches he got hit with, etc. How convenient.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

lmaooooooooo great post!!!!!!!!! where is kell brook

Comment

Yet more nonsense from Wild turds. I'm not claiming Joshua got KO'd in sparring or had panic attacks. I'm not a flip flopping groupie like 99% of the ****s on this site either. I remember when guys like the big dunce used to agree with me about Golovkin but complains when i hold Wilder to the same standard. Put whatever poll you want up t-rex arms. I've pissed off the majority of the site because i don't support fighters by race like you clowns. You're all ****ing hypocrites pretending you aren't.
                  at what point will you focus on what happened Saturday??????? you remember???? AJ QUIT AND WAS BEATEN BADLY EVERY ROUND, in the corner asking what punches he got hit with, asking "why am I feeling this way" are you ever going to actually talk about that?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                    at what point will you focus on what happened Saturday??????? you remember???? AJ QUIT AND WAS BEATEN BADLY EVERY ROUND, in the corner asking what punches he got hit with, asking "why am I feeling this way" are you ever going to actually talk about that?
                    Joshua got beat we all know that. You thought that would just wipe out everything else?

Comment

Joshua got beat we all know that. You thought that would just wipe out everything else?
                      so lets talk about it, what does aj need to improve on? does he win a rematch? how did u react when it was waved off?

Comment

Working...
                      X