Michael Buffer on Tyson podcast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Buffer on Tyson podcast

https://youtu.be/DPRXnzOjggA

Hotboxin' with Mike Tyson is a dope podcast don't know if its been posted or not but yall should check it out.

Had no idea Michael Buffer started out as a model. Dude is 75 years and looks better than some 40 year olds I know....

Yeah, his story is nuts. Haven't listened but ill check it out. I read somewhere that because he trademarked "Let's get ready to rumble" he's made more money in his career than Tyson did. Insane.

Saying that, he's the best of the best by a country mile. **** Jimmy Lennon Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Yeah, his story is nuts. Haven't listened but ill check it out. I read somewhere that because he trademarked "Let's get ready to rumble" he's made more money in his career than Tyson did. Insane.

Saying that, he's the best of the best by a country mile. **** Jimmy Lennon Jr.
      Jimmy Lennon is good too man but buffer set the bar too high all other ring announcers gonna always look weak compared to him.

Even his bro Bruce Buffer in UFC can't match his vocalization

Comment

The best? Yeah maybe. I prefer Chuck Hull though. Jimmy Lennon Sr. would be up there too. He was the ring announcer at the end of Rocky 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          The best? Yeah maybe. I prefer Chuck Hull though. Jimmy Lennon Sr. would be up there too. He was the ring announcer at the end of Rocky 3.
          "Lets get ready to rumble"

that catchphrase by itself has grossed more revenue then all of the other announcers entire careers I'm pretty sure

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
            "Lets get ready to rumble"

that catchphrase by itself has grossed more revenue then all of the other announcers entire careers I'm pretty sure
            Yeah, but I didn't say he wasn't the best. Just that he's not my favorite.

Comment

Yea that was a good episode. That said Hotboxin is so off the cuff & nuts idk that there is a episode that isnt good.

Tyson & Eben are like the new Cheech & Chong.

"Tyson: So man watcha think about aliens

Guest: *suprised Tyson brought up aliens after just taking about winning his gold medal* Well idk I guess there could be aliens out there somewhere...

Tyson: I think they are already here. My wife thinks we are the aliens

Eben: Yea man some of these banker dudes are for sure aliens maaaaan"

F#cking love this show.

Comment

is it my speakers or has buffers voice changed a lot?

Comment

His talking voice was way different to his announcing voice, I was pretty suprised

Comment

Wait for it.......

Comment

Working...
                    X