Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Exercises Rematch Clause For Andy Ruiz Sequel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Gans Louis View Post
    I dont think Haymon of Wilder are worried. Either Ruiz fights Wilder or Wilder makes AJs chin explode when they fight.

AJ was losing to Parker before the Ref jumped in a saved his ass. I said this well before the Ruiz fight. Dubois has always been the UKs best hope in Hwy.

Dubois dropped AJ in sparring and would have no problem doing it again.

Nobody with a boxing brain was ever scared of anything AJ had except his power. Until AJ learns how to box he will continue to kiss the canvas.

AJ needs Jonathan Banks on speed dial. If he cant get Banks then he needs Tony Harrison to train him seeing the he has his own gym now.
    If Joshua values his health he will listen to Lennox Lewis and not Eddie Hearn.
    Lol at casuals who have never boxed in their lives talking about sparring stories to make a point.

Every boxer gets dropped multiple times in sparring by bums. Both Josh and Dillian Whyte beat Fury up really bad in sparring and dropped him multiple times and Josh was still an amateur then and it was before the 2012 Olympics. Vitali Klitschko and his granite chin was dropped multiple times in sparring by bums. Mike Tyson was dropped in sparring multiple times by bums including McCall before he beat Lennox. Lennox Lewis was dropped multiple times in sparring by bums.

There’s a reason why it’s sparring. The fighters do a lot of sessions with multiple sparring partners the same day, whilst trying out different things. So in so doing and due to fatigue against a fresh sparring partner, they might get dropped but it doesn’t mean anything.

And stop hyping up Dubois. That’s the same guy that was taking big shots from some old undersized Ghana man (who’s most likely in his 50s) in his last fight. The fact that the man arrived in London from Ghana on the day of the fight and was held at airport for hours, yet he still caught Dubois with big shots and hurt him should tell you Dubois doesn’t need any hype right now. He’s 21 and I hope he improves and make the next leap. But don’t act like he’s a world beater.

Comment

There’s a rumour that I’ve just made up going around NSB at the moment.

There was some suspicious betting patterns before and during the fight originating in Nigeria. Apparently over $100,000 UsD was placed on Ruiz by 7th round KO in the space of 25 mins just before the fight by accounts from China and Nigeria.

= Froch Groves 3 confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
        Rematches don't matter now? Why?
        They do, they do...

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post

There was some suspicious betting patterns before and during the fight originating in Nigeria. Apparently over $100,000 UsD was placed on Ruiz by 7th round KO in the space of 25 mins just before the fight by accounts from China and Nigeria.

What's your source?

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
            Something just stinks but I can’t put my fingers on it as someone who has watched Josh since his amateur days.
            Joshua’s defence stinks
            His ability to fight inside stinks
            His punch resistance really stinks
            His lack of will stinks

Maybe it’s the combination of all those that makes it hard for you to put your finger on it

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Lewis wanted an immediate reamtch with McCall, McCall ducked. Lewis rematch Rahman straight away.

Wlad triggered his rematch clause with Fury, Fury pulled out and retired.

Tyson took an immediate rematch with Holyfield.

Any more nonsense?
              Dammit............

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post

I asked you about the source of such allegations...

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  I have always known that something was fishy in that fight.....going by your assumptions, its a great business plan for dazn and a big pay day for AJ for taking a loss.

I can bet my last money that AJ KO Ruiz brutally in rematch.
                  Don’t, you might need that $2.57 you have

Comment

Originally posted by donjigga11 View Post
                    Lennox fought Hassim Rahman immediately
                    That was a long time ago....

Comment

Why do you bother? The fan boys are creating a rumor now. Aj threw the fight. They cant believe Ruiz mopped the floor with their hero. They are still in denial. They better pay off Andy if they dont want the same outcome again.

Comment

Working...
                      X