Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the point of the guy on fire at White House?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the point of the guy on fire at White House?

What was the point of the guy on fire in front of the White House?

He was trying to make a statement? Then he died? Was he trying to die tho? Or was he like oh shat I didnt think this through?

I think he was just trying to fire up the crowd.

Comment

Ain't no point.. Motha****a was on that dust, cuz.

Comment

Not familiar, but it sounds like someone mimicking the monks that set themselves ablaze in protest of the Vietnam War. People still occasionally do this, not realizing that no one is impressed anymore.

Comment

He was trippin balls bro

Comment

Holy f#ck. Hadn't heard anything about it, but I think this is a video of it.

Surprised he walked as far as he did on fire. I thought that was just movie sh^t not real sh^t.

Comment

Likely mental illness.

Comment

8:05 AM PT -- D.C. law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... cops believe Gupta was high on a drug called K2, which was laced with PCP.

We're told responding officers saw signs Gupta was hallucinating -- he also did not respond to their commands to roll over as they tried to extinguish him.

K2 is a synthetic THC, composed almost entirely of chemicals, which is banned in the U.S. There have been widespread incidents of people getting violent and delusional on K2.

Comment

Dumbfuk saw too many super hero movies. He thought he was Torch.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Likely mental illness.
                    So a Democrat eh?

Comment

Working...
                    X