Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you & your lady ever ran into your side piece?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronsky View Post
    And wth is slag? A sloppy hag?
    Oh no it's a positive thing.

Slags are revered as women ahead of their time with their lose morals and for allowing themselves to be debased with a sense of great equanimity.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      I don't have a "side piece" but once I picked up smashburgers and hit the drive through at Lenny's burger on the way home because they have better french fries. The girl handed me the fries and seen the smashburger bag on the seat and knew I had been unfaithful. AWKWARD!!!
      Are you in phoenix tbear?

Comment

Never had it happen with me but I have run interference when my brother, his girl, and his side piece were in the same place. I ended up getting a week of free drinks after that.

Comment

Originally posted by MartinM. View Post
          Are you in phoenix tbear?
          Very close!

Comment

I usually have the cornels special gravy as my side piece and I don't have a lady. I have ordered in some fresh grapefruit though gonna get freaky with that.
            Last edited by AlexKid; 02-23-2015, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
              It's pretty weak that you have to have a "side-piece" to be satisfied.
              Well, let's hope you remain faithful to your prom queen here and after.

Comment

Nah, I'm not a sneaky rat bastard.

And yes I am judging you.

Sleazeball.

Comment

It happened to me in high school quite a bit but I was younger and it didn't really matter then. Now as a grown ass man, I'm more careful and calculating. A few close calls like while out grocery shopping but I've always somehow managed to avoid any conflict fortunately. If it happened I would do what you did and just play it off like I don't know her and pray she doesn't expose me right there.

Comment

number one rule about having a side piece:

always know where your side piece is going to be when you're stepping out with the boss lady

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      I don't have a "side piece" but once I picked up smashburgers and hit the drive through at Lenny's burger on the way home because they have better french fries. The girl handed me the fries and seen the smashburger bag on the seat and knew I had been unfaithful. AWKWARD!!!

you slut!

Comment

Working...
                      X