Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Wards Resume is better than Floyds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward lost to KOvalev, and didn't win the second.
    Floyd lost to Castillio and Maidana and probably to Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      P4P, I'd have to think about it. Mayweather's win was definitely more dominating.

Corrales fight is interesting. It was probably Floyd's best win. But and not his fault at all, Corrales IMO was a bit of a head case before that fight. I don't think he ever beats Floyd but I think the Corrales who came out of the pen was a better fighter than before he went in. As I said Floyd wins but I'm not sure he is as dominant as he was that night.
      More excuses lol

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
        So they were scared of each other?

I thought the drug testing was the primary holdup?
        Yea. 2 professional fighters who've fought guys 20lbs heavier than them were scared smh.
        I don't even know why we're responding to you. You're in the red for a reason lol

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          More excuses lol
          I responded to this but I will again for you.

I said I think Mayweather always beats Corrales. I said it wasn't Mayweather's fault if Corrales came in the fight a bit distracted. The guy was going to prison, maybe you don't think that plays a role in your mental make up but I tend to think it might. He also had trouble making weight which never was a problem before and after his stint in the joint. Again not Mayweather's problem.

There are plenty of fights of Mayweather where there was nothing to ponder. By the way how many times have I heard about Mayweather's shoulder as an "excuse" for his first fight with Castillo? I don't discount that.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Yea. 2 professional fighters who've fought guys 20lbs heavier than them were scared smh.
            I don't even know why we're responding to you. You're in the red for a reason lol
            I'm only asking the questions, why are you acting like such a vagina. I wasn't attacking you nor am I attacking any fighter.

The simple question is why didn't the fight between Mayweather and Pac happen much earlier? Did one or both fear each other? If Mayweather saw nothing to fear in Pac why wouldn't he just go with the same testing that Pac had undergone before?

Oh I'm sure I got my red from the plethora of dbags that are on this site. BTW there are some very good ones who aren't emotional btches. Not sure you are one because you seem to have got your panties in a wad. If you can't handle it you don't have to respond. If anyone questioning anything Floyd bothers you, you don't have to read it. I'm not stopping you from wearing your TBE jammies to bed. LOL!

Comment

Clearly isnt

And kova beat him first fight

Comment

And the winner of worst thread of the year goes to!

Comment

Comment

Gotta love boxingscene and all these fanboys who know nothing about the sport but want to talk about everything. It makes me laugh every single day because I don’t know if it’s a joke or they really believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                      Ward went up in weight and beat a p4p fighter in his prime KOVALEV. Mayweather never beat a fighter in their prime as good and dangerous as kovalev while moving up a weight. FACTS. Canelo was the only one who comes close but he was weight drained and not as good as he is now.

Best wins.

Manny - Koed. Much smaller. Shorter reach and height. Huge physical disadvantage.

Mosley - Past prime.

De la hoya - way past prime.

Canelo - 21 and weight drained.

Corralles - not on kovalev's level and a walking corpse.
                      those b1tches always lying about Canelo's age.Saul was 23 when he fought Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X