No announcement yet.

Ward is a Great Commentator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
    Are you being funny? Kryie is a flat earther.
    Can you show me proof? The guy reminds me of someone who thinks they are smart, because they use a lot of words. Thing is, he could save 50 % of his time, by just speaking more plain.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
      Lampley team rolling in. I'm on board! Voice of boxing, ain't going nowhere! I enjoy his enthusiasm and love for the sport. Sure sometimes we miss something.
      Keep’em rolling in!!!! #teamlampley

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        Keep’em rolling in!!!! #teamlampley
        I'm from Denmark, the commentators we have here are very weak compared to the HBO crew. Just boring. People like to complain, but whoever will replace Lampley will be worse. He brings backstories and knows the game inside out.

Really few boxers can do a good job commentating, Roy, Ward, Froch and Hop are good, but none of them can take the lead in the commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
          I'm from Denmark, the commentators we have here are very weak compared to the HBO crew. Just boring. People like to complain, but whoever will replace Lampley will be worse. He brings backstories and knows the game inside out.

Really few boxers can do a good job commentating, Roy, Ward, Froch and Hop are good, but none of them can take the lead in the commentary.
          Your last paragraph ABSOLUTELY NAILED IT. I couldn’t have worded it better myself

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            he turned me on....sexually at least
            so im not the only one then

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              I like Ward. He's a good commentator and pretty chill guy. I like Max, too, but his fighter interviews are painful to watch at times, as someone else had already said.
              Imo, Steve far hood gives the best post fight interviews. No bs. Good questions

Comment

Ward's good. He's got a fighter's perspective and he's articulate.
                There's no need for a 3 man team. The hand is quicker than the eye, add to that all the unnecessary talking that goes on and these guys miss half the action.

Comment

Originally posted by DrHouse579 View Post
                  Well, no one ever said Max's questions aren't ever pertinent or "hard hitting." It's more the way he asks the questions are so convoluted, they come off as if he's trying to show off his "nuanced" point of view rather than getting a legit response from the athlete.

Of course, Kyrie was always going to be fighting an uphill battle coming into this interview about why he left Cleveland. If he says he wanted his own team, he's a selfish diva. If he says he wanted to win a ring, he's dumb for leaving LeBron. It was a straight forward situation and Max complicated it by trying to twist Kyrie's answer into his question to back him into a corner.

Kyrie's a very cerebral dude and probably one of the smartest NBA players. He understood what Max was saying. But, I bet you half of the audience didn't and Kyrie called him out on it.. TWICE. He got owned in that sense; Kyrie was never going to win the argument about why he left Cleveland.
                  The guy believes the Earth is flat.....I'd say he's not the sharpest tool in the toolbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    Your last paragraph ABSOLUTELY NAILED IT. I couldn’t have worded it better myself
                    I think p malinaggi is best ive ever heard from fighter.so much so imo I think the guy could make the hall somday[as a an

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      The guy believes the Earth is flat.....I'd say he's not the sharpest tool in the toolbox.
                      ive heard something like that a few times I'm not big nba fan anymore prob 3rdbehind boxing[by far]then football. but to get back to my point DID HE REALLY SAY EARTH WAS FLAT?????????????????

Comment

Working...
                      X