No announcement yet.

Ortiz Signaling them to Fight - 1:03

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz Signaling them to Fight - 1:03

Enough said, let's end the foolishness folks.

i had no idea the fighter can signal moves like a referee

definitely foolish

Comment

It was a sucker punch(***** move) but was perfectly legal. And like I said I don't really feel bad for Ortiz because he pulled a ***** move himself and butted floyd intentionally. But having said that, Floyd really is a slimy mother****er that will do anything to win.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
        It was a sucker punch(***** move) but was perfectly legal. And like I said I don't really feel bad for Ortiz because he pulled a ***** move himself and butted floyd intentionally. But having said that, Floyd really is a slimy mother****er that will do anything to win.
        apparently so is ortiz, that headbutt went right under floyds chin, could have easily knocked him out as well.

with that said the real loser is us fans. it was shaping up to be one of floyds most exciting fight. i dont care for the ending at all.

Comment

Protect yourself at all times.

Especially when you're fighting Floyd, he does that even when you dont foul him, he put some extra juice on it since Ortiz wanted to be dirty

Comment

this angle is clear thanks for the video... the ref waves them in and says lets go.. OR is there a rule in the book that says u gotta say FIGHT lol.

Comment

That headbutt was dangerous as hell, Floyd could do nothing to avoid that - did we not see Berto's last fight? Ortiz could've easily open up a huge cut. It makes no sense to me whatsoever that Ortiz didn't put his hands up after the first punch... his reasoning is that Floyd wasn't hurting him?

Fact is Ortiz committed an intentional headbutt which is ILLEGAL whilst Floyd committed nothing illegal and yet Floyd is the dirty one (go figure) - same thing he did to Shane you can't be in there kissing like we saw from Pac-Shane. You don't head butt someone intentionally and then try to make up with them for 20 seconds - touch gloves and keep on fighting.

Comment

Working...
              X