Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete Drops, Stops Francisco De Vaca in Third

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 122 pounder with a 72" reach and with Mexican style.

Comment

• Man amazing performance by Navarrete the guy is just a machine non stop power.

He will be very difficult to beat.

Comment

• I'm not impressed by Nav tbh. Was he really expected to struggle with a dude that has only 6 kos after facing Dogboe. Even then he still was getting clipped with alot of punches.

He reminds me of Granados at 140. Once he moves up to 126 he'll get washed by the bigger stronger punchers that are more his size.

Take nothing away from him he's done his thing at 122 but I just don't see him being able to do the same at 126 130

If he does stay at 122 I'd really like to see Donaire move back up for 1 last Hurrah if he doesn't get hurt too bad by that Japanese dude.

Comment

• Comment

• there are some good matches to make at 122.
            My favourite would probably be Navarrete Vs Brandon Figueroa. Nice style matchup.

Comment

• Comment

• Navarrete ate a lot of shots, he needs to tighten up his defence but otherwise he's top notch. Thing is I think he's a bit of a weight bully, I don't know how he performs when he moves up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Margarito style uppercuts. Very awkward for a long armed dude.

Comment

• Magdaleno is a real player at 126!

Hopefully Frampton or Shakur Stevenson is next

Comment

• I am not impressed by a win where the winner has the all physical advantages against his opponent. I mean, he is supposed to win if the odds are stacked in his favor, right?

Let's wait until a guy his size or bigger fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X