Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who the hell is trying to give Saunders 30 million dollars?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie Hearn

Comment

Saunders is one of the most boring fighters in boxing and giving him 30 mill is stupid lol.

He barely deserves 3 mill..

Him and his punkass son. I remember his son punched a fighter in the balls during thr weigh in and saunders thought it was funny. I would have knocked saunder’s out and his btch ass son too.
      Last edited by FinitoxDinamita; 07-23-2019, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Couldn't it be PBC though? They have Jermall and a lot of super middleweights
        PBC don't recognize the WBO belt so that's useless signing since they won't call it a unification for Plant or Benavidez

Maybe toprank wants to add another champion to its roster and they already have his buddy signed

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          PBC don't recognize the WBO belt so that's useless signing since they won't call it a unification for Plant or Benavidez

Maybe toprank wants to add another champion to its roster and they already have his buddy signed
          Originally posted by Oxbig951 View Post
          I would ASSUME top rank but that would make an ass out of u and me LMFAO
          He's with Warren now. I doubt they would offer him that much when all they have to do is a co-promotion deal for a whole lot cheaper

Comment

Personally I can't stand Billy Ho Flounders and his mental midget son.

Comment

Warren is pretending Saunders has a $30 million offer so he can “beat it.” The “offer” will be used as evidence that Saunders is a superstar.

Comment

I wouldn’t give BJS a $30 million deal for 30 fights. Lmfao

Comment

Christ, the fallout if it is DAZN. Thatll mean Warren been making a big song and dance about sending offers to Gallagher and Hearn for BJS vs Smith, and the whole time everyone involved knew BJS and MTK were talking to DAZN, behind Warrens back. **** will hit the fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    Christ, the fallout if it is DAZN. Thatll mean Warren been making a big song and dance about sending offers to Gallagher and Hearn for BJS vs Smith, and the whole time everyone involved knew BJS and MTK were talking to DAZN, behind Warrens back. **** will hit the fan.
                    BJS is a snake like that though. Who did he screw out of a payday last year when he faked an injury to “fight GGG”

Comment

Matchroom...

Callum Smith, Jacobs, and Andrade (whom can easily fight for the 168 title)

$10 million each fight, better than what he's making now.

or

Al Haymon...

Caleb Plant vs Saunders, trailer trash extravaganza not even a joke!! Unification.

Benavidez, Eubank Jr. is top 5 at 168...

Comment

Working...
                      X