Canelo destroyed GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Red K on the way

He destroyed GGG but 95% of the media believes it was a draw or GGG won.

Some blowout. You're a delusional loser
    You're right man triple L won. I mean look at his face. He sure looks like the winner here.

Comment

Originally posted by eternalfighter View Post
      Most pro boxers believe canelo won...
      Not necessarily. And I would trust the medias opinion over fighters anyways. They fight and more times than not aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer. My Mexican aunt who LOVES Canelo said he lost....again. If she admitted that then it happened. Trust me.

Comment

Not necessarily. And I would trust the medias opinion over fighters anyways. They fight and more times than not aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer. My Mexican aunt who LOVES Canelo said he lost....again. If she admitted that then it happened. Trust me.
        My uncle is from khazakatan and he said canelo clearly won.

See we all can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
          You're right man triple L won. I mean look at his face. He sure looks like the winner here.

Marks on faces don't tell the story of the fight. And I've got eyes. I know who won. Canelo fought great. I agree that he did. But GGG fought better.

GGG wins 66% of the rounds and loses to Canelo and Golden Girl. Floyd wins 92% of the rounds and gets a draw on a card.

Ha ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post

He showed up at the press conference all phuked up and sickly looking like a AIDS patient on his way to the hospital. Canelo hit him so hard he forgot how to speak English hiding behind a translator.

Canelo showed up to the press conference looking unfazed and daper like he was on his way to club.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              My uncle is from khazakatan and he said canelo clearly won.

See we all can do that.
              And the difference is.......you're a liar. And I'm telling the absolute truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                He exposed GGG for being a can crusher. GGG is a killer when fighting bums.
                You're so dumb that you don't even realize that you're criticizing Canelo

Comment

So you are saying the media and your aunt know how to score fights better than fighters and judges?...ok I see how your reasoning works.

Comment

Originally posted by eternalfighter View Post
                    So you are saying the media and your aunt know how to score fights better than fighters and judges?...ok I see how your reasoning works.
                    The media.....most definitely. Fighters are often delusional about how a fight went.

And if my Aunt, who would elope with Canelo at the drop of a dime will admit that he lost while giving him the benefit of every close round, then he damn sure did.

Just be happy for corrupt, buyable judges. Boxing has been like this as long as it's existed.

The end

Comment

[QUOTE=Boxing Goat;19110808]The media.....most definitely. Fighters are often delusional about how a fight went.

And if my Aunt, who would elope with Canelo at the drop of a dime will admit that he lost while giving him the benefit of every close round, then he damn sure did.

Just be happy for corrupt, buyable judges. Boxing has been like this as long as it's existed.

Just read your comments and analyze and think if they make sense...the fact is the media is infatuated with ggg and these Russian types. They hate to see them lose...and don't listen to your "aunt" she does not know what she is talking about. Canelo beat ggg accept it and move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X