No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    At least the bullschitter$ aren't talking about suckin d1ck and takin other posters c0ck up the ass like TS does all day.

You must be a part of this new generation's skinny jean movement and habit of getting knocked the fcuk out
    You took the second B out of habit. You're learning, son. Stick with me, I'll teach you how not to be a moronic **** one day. It could take YEARS, but I'm willing to put in the time if you are.

Comment

I literally just saw that post in the street fight thread.

All I can really say is....

Just wait for it : Pretty soon you're going to be greeted by a long line of abjectly piteous e-thugs telling you that you don't know how tough their hood is, what they've been through, and a multitude of other overly used cliches in an attempt to justify their internet pseudo personas.

Shortly thereafter they'll accuse you of being a virgin who spends all of his time on the internet and is therefore out of touch with the daily realities of "hood life" due to the fact that you live in your mother's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        You took the second B out of habit. You're learning, son. Stick with me, I'll teach you how not to be a moronic **** one day. It could take YEARS, but I'm willing to put in the time if you are.

Comment

Let's take a look at our first bull****ter for your delight and delectation. PREEEEEEEEEE-senting...

Holy ****, this guy has been in "hundreds" of street fights, and not only has he escaped any harm, he'd KO'd ("usually") all of his opponents. Plus, he was bench pressing the Empire State Building when he was three and was playing Mike Tyson's Punch Out when he was still in the womb.

This guy is a BAD ASS, ladies and gentlemen. You don't wanna cross him.... is he your bullshitter of the week?
          :boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            At least the bullschitter$ aren't talking about suckin d1ck and takin other posters c0ck up the ass like TS does all day.

You must be a part of this new generation's skinny jean movement and habit of getting knocked the fcuk out

Comment

Let's take a look at our first bull****ter for your delight and delectation. PREEEEEEEEEE-senting...

Holy ****, this guy has been in "hundreds" of street fights, and not only has he escaped any harm, he'd KO'd ("usually") all of his opponents. Plus, he was bench pressing the Empire State Building when he was three and was playing Mike Tyson's Punch Out when he was still in the womb.

This guy is a BAD ASS, ladies and gentlemen. You don't wanna cross him.... is he your bullshitter of the week?
              anybody that mexican and bang a hood knows whats up.

every mexican who been active banging has had 100's of fights, how you not get into a fight a week when your actively banging unless you stay home LOL.

EDIT:I just seen dudes location, he dont knows what banging is like out on the west coast.
              Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 04-03-2013, 06:23 PM.

Comment

I doubt anyone has been in hundreds of fights. In 28 years, I've been in zero.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Who are you, Top Flight Security?

Dude, you're like a Rent-a-cop; tries to enforce standards with a flashlight and uniform as oppose to being with the actual Police Department (i.e. Boxingscene's real mods).

I would've gone in on you a long time ago, but fear of reprisals have been holding me back so I'll just leave it at that and continue to let you get your "rent-a-cop" on

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    anybody that mexican and bang a hood knows whats up.

every mexican who been active banging has had 100's of fights, how you not get into a fight a week when your actively banging unless you stay home LOL.

EDIT:I just seen dudes location, he dont knows what banging is like out on the west coast.
                    ^^^^

The only thing that could potentially ruin this thread is if these dipshit's come in here to defend themselves.

Comment

Been in hundreds of street fights, yo....

Comment

Working...
                      X