No announcement yet.

Mark my Words: Pacquiao beats Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    and pac aint no chris algieri or a kell brook either!! asks yoself, would you pick broner/lucas over algieri/brook? lol!!!
    Sit down boy, Spence TKO'ed Algeiri something pac never did and Kell Brook was legit he won against Shawn Porter before he got destroyed by GGG and Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
      Sit down boy, Spence TKO'ed Algeiri something pac never did and Kell Brook was legit he won against Shawn Porter before he got destroyed by GGG and Spence.
      did algieri fought pac the same way he fought spence??? how many times did pac dropped algieri as algieri was backing up? now imagine if algieri would had been aggressive like in the spence fight.

it doesnt matter how you slice it up, spence has never fought anyone close to manny. pac on the other hand has fought higher opposition than spence. this is facts. get mad all you want.

Comment

i've been saying this over and over. spence is the least technical or maybe the dumbest among the top WWs.
        all he has is power and size. he attacks with his chin out and no head movement. he hasn't fought anyone who can counter with combo punches like pac, or fought anyone at pac's level.

he may not be KO'd, but surely his face will look like cotto's.

Comment

All I know is Pac's lunging routine will feed itself to Spence.

Pac goes to sleep unexpectedly in rd 5.

Comment

I'll Bump this trade if this fights happens. Spence is going to show he is much better than the Current Pacquiao after he beat him up, and KO him.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              I'll Bump this trade if this fights happens. Spence is going to show he is much better than the Current Pacquiao after he beat him up, and KO him.
              If they fight (which they won't), and Spence wrecks Pac (which he would), TS will be

''He only won because Pac was so old........''

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                spence has zero head movement. manny will tag him up and have him confused with no stationary target to hit. dont act surprised.
                Pac has to move a lot and perfect a great game plan for him to pull the win off against a prime good fighter in spence at this age. He needs to fight disciplinely behind a jab and reduce his output even more to limit spence’s opportunities to hurt him. Basically he has to stick and move. Can’t believe i have to ever say this regarding pac, but he has to be a runner in this fight, and the boring it gets the better chances he has.

What made pac exciting and phenomal during his prime were his unorthodox fighting style, wrecklessness, unpredictability and his will to take risk to do damage. His physical attributes basically bails him out from his mistakes. His chin can just disregard his flaws. And walk thru punches to return fire with combos. He has a lot of gears to switch as well.
                Unfortunately it’s far from the story today, his chin has not been tested in a long time and spence might just be big and powerful enough to shock that.

I’d rather not see this fight, as I want pac to retire asap, and hold his head up high into the sunset. But yup, that’s what it takes to beat spence at this stage of his career. Stick and move and outspeed him. No more overwhelming or fire vs fire BS as only he’ll get outgun at 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  All I know is Pac's lunging routine will feed itself to Spence.

Pac goes to sleep unexpectedly in rd 5.
                  wouldnt need to lung because spence will be walking to him. will be a lot of straight shots and then moving out of range. pac wont be doing any chasing in this fight, unless yall think spence will become defensive or sit back and play counter puncher?

if not then manny will light spence up as he comes in. spence has lil to no head movements at all. just walks his opponents down and throws bombs. he loads up on some of his shots too. i think pac can get off first when spence does that.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    If they fight (which they won't), and Spence wrecks Pac (which he would), TS will be

''He only won because Pac was so old........''
                    he's 40??? .....

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                      Pac has to move a lot and perfect a great game plan for him to pull the win off against a prime good fighter in spence at this age. He needs to fight disciplinely behind a jab and reduce his output even more to limit spence’s opportunities to hurt him. Basically he has to stick and move. Can’t believe i have to ever say this regarding pac, but he has to be a runner in this fight, and the boring it gets the better chances he has.

What made pac exciting and phenomal during his prime were his unorthodox fighting style, wrecklessness, unpredictability and his will to take risk to do damage. His physical attributes basically bails him out from his mistakes. His chin can just disregard his flaws. And walk thru punches to return fire with combos. He has a lot of gears to switch as well.
                      Unfortunately it’s far from the story today, his chin has not been tested in a long time and spence might just be big and powerful enough to shock that.

I’d rather not see this fight, as I want pac to retire asap, and hold his head up high into the sunset. But yup, that’s what it takes to beat spence at this stage of his career. Stick and move and outspeed him. No more overwhelming or fire vs fire BS as only he’ll get outgun at 40.
                      I think your analysis is way off.
                      Spence would be the one better off keeping distance from Pacquiao. He's much more liable to catch a fight changing punch than Pacquiao in a tear up. At range Pacquiao's only dangerous punch is usually the cross(against a southpaw he can throw the right better too though), if Spence gets on top of him with pressure a lot can hurt him, including the mean overhand from Pacquiao. Pacquiao even now has a better one punch than Spence, although Spence can also hurt him with a well placed shot.

If it stays boring Spence can take rounds from Pacquiao with his range and jab. I mean this is the go to Marquez and Mayweather strategy, dont feed the fire, just try to blow it out when it gets antsy. Plus Spence wont be tamed if Pacquiao shows him that respect as the only real threat from Spence is his workrate against the old mans.

It would be a tough fight for both, a close decision leaning to Pacquiao would be my guess. It would suck that after a tough fight old man Pacquiao doesnt get the close decision, he'd probably have to dominate to take it on the cards now that I think on it.

I think people are imagining Pacquiao as too small and fragile, he has thicker bones than Spence, he's a very strong guy even today and has fought plenty of people even recently as long as Spence and he usually looks like the much stockier and stronger guy despite the height difference.

This is basically the Spence Pacquiao size difference, except Vargas is actually 5'11 to Spence's 5'9 1/2.
                      Last edited by SplitSecond; 01-25-2019, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X