Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Has 2-3 Years Left, I'd Like 5 or 6 Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    And almost EVERY boxer said Canelo won. Ill take the judges cards and REAL fighters over casual fans like you. 7 body punches??? Your too stupid to even consider body punches...
    It doesn't matter what boxers say. Govkin landed more punches than Canelo in more rounds. It was a closer fight than the first but Golovkin won that rematch. Golovkin outlanded Canelot to the head by a comfortable margin. He also out jabbed him two to one. A good percentage of those jabs were hard and snapped Canelo's head back. It was a great boxing display by Golovkin and showed his versatility. Unfortunately he got on the wrong side of the verdict.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
      Ward is a fraud? ..tell yourself whatever you need to worship to your ggg shrine.
      Its been beaten to death why ggg is a hype job.
      Let's check back in when ggg gets exposed again... Or if he ducks �� or if he ever fights someone who is actually favored to beat him (aka ggg was the underdog in the fight)
      I mean Vegas must be in on it that ggg never beat anyone p4p. It's a big conspiracy! Call the police! It can't be that ggg is a good Ole businessman hype job with lyin Tom (didn't he just get exposed for lying again) and Abel "ggg lost" sanchez
      BTW I like GGG because I've watched his fights and followed his career and I recognize he is the real deal. Same reason why I know Ward is an overrated hype/con job. My ability to analyze a fighter and his fights has nothing to do with how he looks. You should try it.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
        Because boxing is scored on a round by round basis. I scored the fight at home and I tried really hard not to let the fact that GGG is my favorite fighter cloud my judgement. I couldn't give him more rounds than Canelo. I thought he gave up too many rounds in the middle of the fight.
        Yes it is scored on a round by round basis, as I alluded to with GGG winning the punch stats in 8 rounds (losing 3 and 1 tied).

Canelo fought well but it is very hard to win rounds still against GGG. His jab and workrate just have him outworking his opponent in most rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
          Because boxing is scored on a round by round basis. I scored the fight at home and I tried really hard not to let the fact that GGG is my favorite fighter cloud my judgement. I couldn't give him more rounds than Canelo. I thought he gave up too many rounds in the middle of the fight.
          Also you specifically said outworking earlier, when GGG outlanded Canelo by 30 punches and threw 250 more. I personally feel he probably landed more than 30 more punches than Canelo as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
            BTW I like GGG because I've watched his fights and followed his career and I recognize he is the real deal. Same reason why I know Ward is an overrated hype/con job. My ability to analyze a fighter and his fights has nothing to do with how he looks. You should try it.
            How is ward overrated? I just don't understand this.
            Ive seen a lot of both fighters.
            I've looked at who they fought, beat, the level of the competition (ranking at the time), skills, etc.
            I just don't understand how you can say ward is a hype overrated con job. Ggg I can prove it because it's been proven already. Jsut wondering how ward is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
              How is ward overrated? I just don't understand this.
              Ive seen a lot of both fighters.
              I've looked at who they fought, beat, the level of the competition (ranking at the time), skills, etc.
              I just don't understand how you can say ward is a hype overrated con job. Ggg I can prove it because it's been proven already. Jsut wondering how ward is.
              If you check my previous few posts in this thread, many of which were responding to you, it should address more or less address that.

To summarize:

1) Fought all of his fights as the home fighter, and almost every fight in his literal backyard in Oakland CA. When you are a fighter who grinds out unimpressive 12 round decisions, getting outworked by over 100 punches in almost every fight, and specialize in dirty boxing (not in a negative way, that is just how Ward fought, for better or worse), fighting as the home fighter has clear advantages.

In his fights with Kessler, Froch and both Kov fights, if those fights had been in neutral sites he almost certainly loses the first Kov fight, 50/50 he loses the Froch fight, and is probably DQd in either the 2nd Kov or Kessler fight. If those fights are in the opponent fighter's home arena, as they were for Ward, he has two losses and two DQs.

2) Have you watched the Bika and Barrera fights? What was your opinion of them? I have watched almost 100 rounds of Ward against good competition, and I don't know if I can find five clear rounds that he has won. When he is in against a good opponent, he very rarely excels, even for a round or two. I am not Floyd's biggest fan, but I certainly concede he had clear wins over good fighters, and had very clear round by round wins.

3) What analysis of GGG have you done friend? Please tell.

4) If Ward took on all challengers (quick - can you name who he dropped a belt rather than face??), fought almost all his opponents in a neutral site or in their country/city, knocked all of them out and hardly lost a round, clearly beat a few great fighters and about 10-15 good to really good fighters, combined with a stellar amateur career, well then I would say he was great bro!!! Wouldn't you agree??? Wait that is GGG's career.
              Last edited by Boxing-1013; 12-10-2018, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                It doesn't matter what boxers say. Govkin landed more punches than Canelo in more rounds. It was a closer fight than the first but Golovkin won that rematch. Golovkin outlanded Canelot to the head by a comfortable margin. He also out jabbed him two to one. A good percentage of those jabs were hard and snapped Canelo's head back. It was a great boxing display by Golovkin and showed his versatility. Unfortunately he got on the wrong side of the verdict.
                ggg won the compubox match, but thats it... this isnt amateurs...
                when even his own trainer didnt see him winning, that says a lot more than the biased media scorecards...

Comment

Lol...he outlanded Canelo in 8 rounds I believe...including the first 6.
                  Which is pretty much what I said in my post.
                  You sound like J.razor.
                  Possibly his alt???

Comment

• I’m sick of Golovkin now that he’s no longer GGG. Retire already. Canelo did him, met him in the center of the ring and did more damage.

Go home, ex-GGG.

Comment

Lol...he outlanded Canelo in 8 rounds I believe...including the first 6.
                      Sorry I read it the opposite way that you intended.
                      Yer he might of out-landed Canelo but apart from maybe the first you can't possibly score rounds for GGG he was getting broken in their.
                      Just goes to show the heart of thean coming back from such a crap first half of a fight.
                      Actually your like j.razor twin who thinks opposite to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X