No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Drops, Beats Down Lamont Peterson For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    Spence-Peterson, according to Showtime anyway, put over 12k people into Barclays Center at full-value ticket prices.

He's telegenic, a good interview, and possibly the class of the division. Need to see what the rating looks like, but Errol Spence Jr may be on the money in a fight or two.

Spence Jr may end up having to tickover with the Ortiz-Alexander winner if Thurman doesn't want the fight next (perfect type of fight to take to Dallas, imo), but there's really nowhere else for Thurman to go after that if he wants the big money fights.

They can't run forever, and soon it won't make sense to run anyway.
    Great post

Comment

• Originally posted by b0x
      Who's got better shot selection than Spence (especially in breaking through defence) right now in boxing? He's extremely economical.
      Body puncher and when the referee took away his body punching. He savaged Peterson's upper body.

Comment

You thinking stoppage?
        That boy is tough and with him smothering, Spence might not get to work the body a lot. So I would say decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
          I want to see Spence stay as active as possible.
          That's all we need. Steve "breadman" Edwards said if Spence got three fights in and stayed fresh, he might kill somebody in there lol he was dead serious too

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Shut your hoopty driving punk azz up *****. U still acting like an idiot behind your computer? Lol

Nobody believes you phaggot

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=769938&page=15
            That's alright punk! We both know you punked out and never showed up and that's all that matters! We both know you bowed down to BIG STOMPS and I own you *******!
            Your my own personal b-itch you ****ing leva!

Comment

• Originally posted by dalvecc View Post
              Spence vs canelo will be the next mega fight
              you heard it hear 1st
              No, I've been saying that **** on here for a long time. GGG too! Spence is the real deal.
              Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 01-20-2018, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• Pound for Pound the best, this guy has a chin, power, and keeps dominating his opposition. I see why a lot of guys are ducking him!!!

Comment

Who's got better shot selection than Spence (especially in breaking through defence) right now in boxing? He's extremely economical.
                  They sleeping. He was seeing and catching a lot of shots on the inside too. This tape is worthy of a few looks.

Comment

But, Porter didn't look anywhere near as good in his last fight
                    I think he stops Porter. Porter's smothering works on guys he can be physical with. Like Brook, it wouldn't do well with Spence.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      That's alright punk! We both know you punked out and never showed up and that's all that matters! We both know you bowed down to BIG STOMPS and I own you *******!
                      Your my own personal b-itch you ****ing leva!
                      They should ban your filthy, emotional mouth off this forum. Very disrespectful and a real scum bag. Come to my town in Newark NJ and come see me on my block punk and let me see how tough you are!!!
                      520 Martin Luther King Blvd. Newark NJ.... make the trip tough guy!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X