No announcement yet.

********** website shut down.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ********** website shut down.

Civil rights lawyers won to have website shut down. This just goes to prove freedom of speech is a utter joke. Just realised I can't say storm front?

Awwww now you can't have local brother and sister orgies planned online anymore

Comment

You should actually fight this cause your next

Comment

Originally posted by Josh knight View Post
        Civil rights lawyers won to have website shut down. This just goes to prove freedom of speech is a utter joke. Just realised I can't say storm front?
        Yeah I see you took your ass to storefront for info after that ass whooping I gave you last night. Once you were unable to find anything, you couldn't respond

On another note, I agree. Regardless of your view, we should all have freedom of speech and thought

Comment

Here is the letter that was sent to Web.com urging them to not support Storm Front.

A rough translation from lawyer speak to English of this letter would be "You said you didn't support this kind of thing in your user policy, which Storm Front agreed to abide by, so you should enforce that agreement and withdraw the domain services you've provided them." Also cites examples of murders by Storm Front users.

Heh.

The people who frequent Storm Front still have the ability to say and think whatever they feel and will find another domain to find like minded people. They aren't being deprived of their right to free speech because they agreed to Web.com's policy which spelled out what their services can be used for.

Nothing has really changed. Those peeps will just move over to r/pol/ or whatever else is on their bookmarks.
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-04-2017, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Here is the letter that was sent to Web.com urging them to not support Storm Front.

A rough translation from lawyer speak to English of this letter would be "You said you didn't support this kind of thing in your user policy, which Storm Front agreed to abide by, so you should enforce that agreement and withdraw the domain services you've provided them." Also cites examples of murders by Storm Front users.

Heh.

The people who frequent Storm Front still have the ability to say and think whatever they feel and will find another domain to find like minded people. They aren't being deprived of their right to free speech because they agreed to Web.com's policy which spelled out what their services can be used for.

Nothing has really changed. Those peeps will just move over to r/pol/ or whatever else is on their bookmarks.
            How do you know how to decipher lawyer talk, BroBob? You're so much more than a mouf full of white teeth.

Props to you.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
              Awwww now you can't have local brother and sister orgies planned online anymore
              I hate to admit it, but you are cooler than Z!

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                How do you know how to decipher lawyer talk, BroBob? You're so much more than a mouf full of white teeth.

Props to you.
                You, complete me.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  You, complete me.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                    The you complete me, plater!

Comment

Working...
                    X