Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anything more redundant and useless than a degree in Theology?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anything more redundant and useless than a degree in Theology?

Because the only thing I can think of that's equally as mind-numbing is having a degree in "Women's Studies".

Maybe.

this is going to get ugly AND awesome!

Comment

All I'm saying is that even assho*es like "Cryptozoologists" can't get a legit degree for the same reason : Because the rest of the normal population thinks they're ****ing bat****.

Why the double standard?

Comment

I use to think so but if you are charming enough you can get gullible old ladies to leave their savings to your church. There is money to be made in church and it's tax free.

Comment

If you tell people that if they send you money you will invest it and send them back a 200% return on their investment you would be quickly be investigated and indicted for fraud. If you tell people that if they send you money you will keep it and they will get a 200% return on their investment from God then somehow that's OK.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            If you tell people that if they send you money you will invest it and send them back a 200% return on their investment you would be quickly be investigated and indicted for fraud. If you tell people that if they send you money you will keep it and they will get a 200% return on their investment from God then somehow that's OK.
            unless you're jimmy swaggart or tammy faye bakker.

Comment

Originally posted by The Boxing Snob View Post
              unless you're jimmy swaggart or tammy faye bakker.
              Peter Popoff gets away with it despite being exposed as a fraud in the 70s.

Comment

Are we talking about people with useless college majors, minor in bull shit?

Some "English Literature in the 19th Century" dick pocket's need to step off my balls, and find a fucking job.

Others might become a leader of this nation.

You can't always define a man by a paper scroll. I don't hate somebody with a higher level of education then myself. Takes a certain level of tenacity to deal with that bullshit.

Good on you.

Sometimes, people are unfortunate. I wish I could have gone to Berkeley. Scored high enough on the SAT'S back in the day, to have it been a thought.

But I was a knuckle headed dumb ass. And that is nobodies fault but mine.

I want smart people running this country. Just not smug, look down upon you, douche f@ggels's.

End of rant. I'm going to get some more beer.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Because the only thing I can think of that's equally as mind-numbing is having a degree in "Women's Studies".

Maybe.
                  I love these freaking statements. We need more people with brass balls and proper arguments to make threads like these.

Comment

Theology: The study of things that aren't true.

Comment

Working...
                    X