Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Drops Deontay Wilder Twice, Stops Him in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    - -Aj #1 boxrec and Ring.

U noodle soaked in ganja every day is it?
    this queensberry guy is probably underneath AJ's seat as we speak Sam Jones Joe Joyce style by posting the boxrec ranking lmao nobody goes off that **** dude and he's ranked #1 by the ring you say? well thats nice hes ranked at least but hes not ring magazine champion Tyson Fury is so hes still in line and not number 1 take a look at this website if you dont believe me whos picture comes out first in line before AJ? Lay off the pito bro its messing with your mind.

Well boxingscene is being lame and wont let me post the link but use your little brain and go to ring-tv and check the heavyweight list.
    Last edited by Kannabis Kid; 02-25-2020, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      this queensberry guy is probably underneath AJ's seat as we speak Sam Jones Joe Joyce style by posting the boxrec ranking lmao nobody goes off that **** dude and he's ranked #1 by the ring you say? well thats nice hes ranked at least but hes not ring magazine champion Tyson Fury is so hes still in line and not number 1 take a look at this website if you dont believe me whos picture comes out first in line before AJ? Lay off the pito bro its messing with your mind.

Well boxingscene is being lame and wont let me post the link but use your little brain and go to ring-tv and check the heavyweight list.
      - -Hey Kiddie Poo, the Ring Kracker Jack Tinpot Trinket ain't been defended since Wlad added on to his multi defenses in 2015 back when Ring had a semblance of integrity.

When U exit U diapers for BigBoy trainers?

Comment

- -Hey Kiddie Poo, the Ring Kracker Jack Tinpot Trinket ain't been defended since Wlad added on to his multi defenses in 2015 back when Ring had a semblance of integrity.

When U exit U diapers for BigBoy trainers?
        Lmao weren't you the idiot who brought up the ring rankings in the first place? Oh so now they don't have integrity but AJ is ranked number one though. Haha I had a really good laugh at this one who was the one who beat Wlad in Germany?

So Tyson Fury didn't have the ring magazine title wrapped around his waist this past Saturday? I wish you would learn English this will be my last response to you because you are obviously mentally challenged.

Comment

Lol Mayweather at least stood in the pocket and made them miss and pay AJ literally circled the ring throwing 1-2's and potshotting against an out of shape guy definitely did himself no favors when it comes to leverage in his next fight.
          - -When U grad from U nursery?

Comment

Lmao weren't you the idiot who brought up the ring rankings in the first place? Oh so now they don't have integrity but AJ is ranked number one though. Haha I had a really good laugh at this one who was the one who beat Wlad in Germany?

So Tyson Fury didn't have the ring magazine title wrapped around his waist this past Saturday? I wish you would learn English this will be my last response to you because you are obviously mentally challenged.
            - -Don't take much to squash U little worm.

Comment

- -Don't take much to squash U little worm.
              Lmao sure dude completely avoid the response because you had nothing to say come to Texas and try it buddy we shoot first and ask questions later around here.

Comment

Lmao sure dude completely avoid the response because you had nothing to say come to Texas and try it buddy we shoot first and ask questions later around here.
                - -U dumming down Texas now?

What country U from?

Timbuktu and Timmy too?

Comment

• Just to throw this out there;

I attended the fight and Fury paid for my expenses. Ticket was $400, hotel was $520, flight was $350. I placed at bet at MGM for $200 on Fury to win by KO (5/1 odds at that time) and I won back $1300. Thanks Fury for KOing bum squad like you said you would

Comment

• Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                    Fury has already been knocked down twice by Wilder and even in the 2nd figth he said Wilder hurt him in the 1st round. Those shots Wilder threw were telegraphed and Fury still got hit.

Fury knows Wilder is fast and if Wilder connects he is down and in trouble.
                    The big punch in the first hurt Wilder more than Fury. Wilder got him with h a knockout blow and Fury rode it and came back harder.

The first fight was against a man who was a complete mess coming off a 2 and a half year drug spree and having to lose 140lbs.

Fury still won the first fight and this time he was physically ready for the challenge.

Wilder struggled with Ortiz and was soundly beaten by Fury (twice). Those are the only two world class boxers he has ever faced.

The paper champ folded.

Comment

A four belt champ beats a 1 belt champ, it doesn't take a magazine to decide that, it's just a fact.

Its also a fact that AJ has the best boxing resume has fought more highly ranked fighters and has been collecting belts rather than avoiding risks as Wilder did.

Until they fight, AJ is the bigger champion, there really is no debate. 4>1.

Comment

Working...
                      X