Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Look Like A F--kin' Beast At 21 Years Old!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should fight Teofimo Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
      This kid is gassed on his own hype. Fact is hes looking good knocking out absolute no hopers as do lots of fighters on the way up before they fight someone who can throw punches back. If he wasn't popular on Instagram he wouldnt be getting this much coverage.
      I guarantee you he's creeping on NSB watching kidbazooka posts about him.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        I guarantee you he's creeping on NSB watching kidbazooka posts about him.
        I wouldnt be shocked if he was kidbazooka lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          He's a good looking fighter. But after his first fight with a live body people may be saying "he ain't pretty no more".
          Now Duno and Fonseca aren’t live bodies??

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
            Leaving this here:

Just curious. Who rated Duno as a top contender?

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              I wouldnt be shocked if he was kidbazooka lol
              He's a kid and has a good bazooka like left hand. Good shout it might be him.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
                Where were they ranked? Looked like he dug that last guy up from the graveyard.

Comment

The bottom line is Oscar has a serious PPV future star if he doesn’t screw it up and schedules the right fights to build his PPV star potential even more. IF Garcia not only defeats Linares but does it in impressive fashion, he is well on his way. Another win against Luke Campbell, and his PPV star potential is even greater. With those 2 wins, Garcia vs Tank is a PPV fight along with Garcia vs Haney if they all keep winning. The key to both Garcia fights being PPV is Haney and Tank both need to fight and beat 2 worthy name opponents also with Garcia’s wins against Linares & Campbell. Russell would be a great win for either Tank or Haney. But some fans may think Russell beats both of them.

Comment

Watch him be Adrien Broner part 2....without the world titles tho

Comment

If Garcia is a beast for knocking out a journeyman then what is Lopez for knocking out Commey who was a titlist and top 5 lightweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X