Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua - What Happens If It Happens Again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
    I warned you but you wouldn't listen...
    Joshua braces for impact when he gets hit and needs to be more fluid in the ring. I still believe it was a mistake to have an immediate rematch with Ruiz, but hopefully Joshua puts up a good fight and hopefully both fighters come out ok. Big fight for Ruiz to prove his doubters wrong...
    You did ✌🏿✌🏿

Comment

Originally posted by The Boston Hera View Post
      Joshua turned pro in 2013. But he has been boxing since 2006. So he's been actually dodging Wilder for 13 years.
      Math IS easy.
      I doubt it is for you. You should go get that brain cell checked on.

Wilders the 'Baby HW' steering away from fighters if I remember correctly.

Comment

Joshua will win. He was not ready for the last battle. Now he is seriously prepared

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
          You didn't finish. Shelly Finkel was the manager of both Klitschko AND Wilder, and Klitschko was his CASH COW in the twilight of his career. He was obviously steered clear of Wilder, similar to Samuel Peter who had knocked Klitschko down three times 10 years prior when Klitschko was still in his PRIME.
          WTF are you talking about? Was there a 3rd Klitscko brother? Because Nigerian Nightmare was nothing but a sweet milk with honey for both Klits who KOed him in 2005 and 2008.
          You must be talking about Lamon Brewster - that's when Wlad said he was poisoned, his blood samples were missed by non other than FBI and when Brewstor said himself that in a 2nd round already he heard how Wlad breathes hard and he knew he will take out Wlad by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
            If he loses, it won’t ruin the career he’s already had. Look at RJJ, Mike Tyson, and others like them who ended up having an amazing early career and tanking in the second half. They’re still considered legends.
            You're not seriously comparing AJ with RJJr and Iron Mike though, are you? If AJ's career goes up in smoke this weekend, he will be remembered more or less on the level of a Michael Moorer or Shannon Briggs type of HW champion. He's nowhere close to legend status.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
              WTF are you talking about? Was there a 3rd Klitscko brother? Because Nigerian Nightmare was nothing but a sweet milk with honey for both Klits who KOed him in 2005 and 2008.
              You must be talking about Lamon Brewster - that's when Wlad said he was poisoned, his blood samples were missed by non other than FBI and when Brewstor said himself that in a 2nd round already he heard how Wlad breathes hard and he knew he will take out Wlad by then.
              Wladimir Klitschko, knocked down 3 times, won a unanimous decision against Samuel "The Nigerian Nightmare" Peters in 2005:

https://boxrec.com/media/index.php/W..._(1st_meeting)

He beat him easily 5 years later...

Where do you get YOUR information from? Because I can tell you, it ain't too good...

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                Wilders the 'Baby HW' steering away from fighters if I remember correctly.
                Like I said... drugs ARE bad. You memory has become ego imagination. Hearn threw up every road block he could. From an 80 to 20 split (for 2 undefeated, unquestionable champions) which is basically a **** off deal, to trying to get Wilder to fight any of his other guys (Dillon Whyte) through political bodies. Joshua went right along with it like a puppy dog proving he didnt want to face Wilder either. Hearn knew Joshua was just hype, his hype. His been milking AJs udders like a pro. You suckers drank it up, straight from the tit. Now yer all butthurt and looking for a scapegoat. You got jobbed son. Welcome to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by AleksandrB View Post
                  Joshua will win. He was not ready for the last battle. Now he is seriously prepared
                  Joke of the night

Comment

[QUOTE=BoZz;20231768]Nothing would happen, he can wait till February and watch Fury whoop wilder, he can fight wilder the loser then and fury can fight ruiz jr, I doubt ruiz jr would be that dumb to fight a slick smart fighter like Fury straight away because he knows he would get his ears boxed off, fury ain't joshua. Anyway, joshua could face wilder sometime in may next year and lose again, he'd make millions again...who cares about another loss..but I totally forgot tho, wilder is scared shi**less of joshua for some reason lol...didn't he deny a 100+mill pay day because he was scared lol[/QUOTE
                    No...you cant forget what isnt true. Well maybe, YOU can. You really want to forget that you thought Joshua was all that only to find out you were a fool. Ouch.

Comment

[QUOTE=pollywog;20231488]I didn't say chin. I said glass jaw.

Btw, did you know the jaw is attached to the skull just below your ears which is AJ's knockout button?

Land one there a few times like Ruiz did and watch the giant glass jawed robot topple.[/QUOTE
                      TimmmmmBerrrrr

Comment

Working...
                      X