Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there not a case for Wladamir to be p4p#1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
    i would actually try to explain my position, but consider how disrespectful you where, go **** yourself, and after you're done, go play in traffic.

Why you mad?

This is your post?

PUT THE TOP TEN P4P in the same ring as Wladimir and he will KTFO all of them.

That's your basis for putting Wlad as top p4p. Go read your own post.

So I counter by saying if that's the basis for p4p (absoutely moronic basis)
    Prime Lennox p4p is >then Sugar RAY Robinson. Prime Lennox will KO Robinson within a round (he will KO your God Wlad within 2-3 as well)

Comment

Originally posted by FightScorer View Post
      Why you mad?

This is your post?

PUT THE TOP TEN P4P in the same ring as Wladimir and he will KTFO all of them.

That's your basis for putting Wlad as top p4p. Go read your own post.

So I counter by saying if that's the basis for p4p (absoutely moronic basis)
      Prime Lennox p4p is >then Sugar RAY Robinson. Prime Lennox will KO Robinson within a round (he will KO your God Wlad within 2-3 as well)
      I'm mad? you had sand in your vagina over a post and you want to ask me why I'm mad?

you're speaking as if any of this has any validity when it is at times based on fantasy and opinion.

so as i said, go play in traffic you hemorrhoid.

Comment

Anyone who gets TKOed by Ross freakin Puritty and has a disgraceful jaw like Wlad should never even smell a #1 spot on a P4P list

And on what credential does he make the top spot? for beating Tony Thompson??

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
          He's as sharp and technically able as any p4p top fighter.
          His entire technical repertoire consists of a jab and a right cross.

With an occasional left hook thrown in now and then.

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
          Don't forget Jameel McCline, Calvin Brock, Ruslan Chagaev, Sultan Ibragimov, and Eddie Chambers. Oh! And Sam Peter. That's a legendary hit list.

Plus he's been dominant against them....Carl Froch doesn't dominate in his division like that, does he???

Wlad P4P #1!
          Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 11-06-2012, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
            Not a chance. Just the fact that the brothers are listed on the P4P list is wrong. P4P was originally meant to pay tribute to the lower weights. Having them there beats its purpose
            In that case where does it stop? can CWs be on it? what if they move up to HW then they get bumped off of it even though they are the same size and just not cutting weight for fights?

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
              Anyone who gets TKOed by Ross freakin Puritty and has a disgraceful jaw like Wlad should never even smell a #1 spot on a P4P list

How long ago was that? People have claimed Manny should be p4p#1 and he was ko'd 2 times by who??

Comment

Lots of people have Wlad in their top 5 and Vitali in their top 10.

The difficulty in ranking them higher is that they have cleaned out the division to the extent that no one else can build enough of a profile to even begin to create a rivalry with them. Without those superfights it's hard for them to create the impression of 'significant' victories.

Anyone who actually knows anything about boxing recognises what great champions the Klitschkos are though. Getting opinions on them is a good way of sorting the real boxing fans from the name worshiping idiots.

Comment

I feel sorry for wlad, he cleaned up his division unified the belts and defended them a bunch of times to prove his dominance
                  he is also willing to fight anyone at all, (except his brother for obvious reasons)
                  he is the only champ whose challengers are ducking him. and the skill gap beetween him and the rest of the division is the largest of any other divisions

p4p#1

lol no, but he gets an A for effort

Comment

What a egg chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X