No announcement yet.

People who defended Claratchet Shields and her team for assaulting an old man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
    Im not a ****ing reporter and i cant ask him since im not in jail with him.
    Since your interested in every small nonsensical detail you can assault someone and ask him when they lock you up
    Bro, YOU are the one who said she was behind the attack.

All I'm asking is where you got the information. So you admit that you made it up yourself???

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Don't quote me then misrepresent my position.

I never said "he asked for it." All I am saying is that Claressa Shields wasn't the one who sucker punched Bashir so she doesn't deserve all your racist comments about ghetto trash etc.

This incident isn't an excuse for you Klansmen to come out of the closet with your hoods and robes and try to lynch her.
      Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Naw, it's more like the black boxing fans on the forum are insisting that people stick to the facts instead of rushing to crucify Shields instead of the actual sucker puncher.

They probably get sick of racists always trying to control the narrative.
      A 76 year old man was viciously assaulted and in the hospital fighting for his life and this dumbass turns it into a race issue. Smfh

Um shoulder, the guy assaulted was also black.

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      If that were Floyd Sr., Uncle Roger or Nacho they’d all be calling for arrests and permanent bans.
      They're so pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Bro, YOU are the one who said she was behind the attack.

All I'm asking is where you got the information. So you admit that you made it up yourself???
        Your a ****ing moron.

Comment

Your a ****ing moron.
          Yet you just said it's a non-sensical detail regarding whether she ordered the attack.

If it's a non-sensical detail, why is that the main point of your thread?

Could it be that you're the fvvcking moron?

Comment

Yet you just said it's a non-sensical detail regarding whether she ordered the attack.

If it's a non-sensical detail, why is that the main point of your thread?

Could it be that you're the fvvcking moron?
            Your the same as that shoulderroll moron. A defenseless man was assaulted from behind by claratchet shields brother under her orders and yet you morons turn this **** into a race issue.
            Would you ask this many stupid questions if a white, hispanic, asian fighter did this?

Comment

her thugass sent her thug uncle to assault an old man
              Your right. I was wrong
              It was her thug brother
              Ahh, it was her brother. I see.

So did she send her brother after the trainer?

...do you have the info where you found out she sent her brother?
              ...your interested in every small nonsensical detail
              So the question remains. What exactly did Claressa do?

Seems some of us are interested in facts, and some of us just pull shlt out of their ass. That would be you. I hope you learned something now.

Comment

under her orders
                Proof?

No one made it about race, liar. It's about facts. I'm waiting for yours and you have pretty much backed down from providing them, which makes me think they don't exist.

Now where is the information that she ordered the attack, or is it a non-sensical detail, as you referred to it

Comment

Proof?

No one made it about race, liar. It's about facts. I'm waiting for yours and you have pretty much backed down from providing them, which makes me think they don't exist.

Now where is the information that she ordered the attack, or is it a non-sensical detail, as you referred to it
                  'Under her orders', sure, we can't say. But at first, Claressa definitely said it wasn't anyone from her team, or anyone associated with her, and now it turns out that it was her brother. So, that is quite suspect...

Comment

You guys have to understand the lgbt gang is very strong they will ALWAYS back one another up.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                      'Under her orders', sure, we can't say. But at first, Claressa definitely said it wasn't anyone from her team, or anyone associated with her, and now it turns out that it was her brother. So, that is quite suspect...
                      Sure, that is suspect. But I can't say whether she was aware of who did it at that time or not. Maybe she was well aware and trying to keep it on the hush, and perhaps she should be criticized for that. I have no problem with that. And certainly she should be punished if she directly played a part...

But there's a huge difference between her claiming her brother is not a part of her team, and her telling her brother to attack an old man.

Comment

Working...
                      X