No announcement yet.

Ruiz scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruiz scared

Ruiz is scared if losing his belts that's the only reason I can think of for all of his excuses for delaying the rematch. He's enjoying the notoriety of being the champ and doesn't won't it to end.

Yeah because nobody in boxing draws out contract negotiations

Comment

I wouldn’t say he is scared. I think he is within his right as a champion to insist the rematch take place in the U.S. He is the champ, he does not have to risk a backyard robbery in the U.K. or some obscure venue in Saudi Arabia.

Comment

If you knocked a man down four times would you be scared of him?

Comment

The idea that someone who fights for a living is scared of fighting is ridiculous. I get so tired of seeing people who claim they are fans of boxing saying this ****. The ones who do aren't real boxing fans.

Comment

So he beat AJ, put him on his ass several times, made him quit and he is scared. Yeah, sure.

Comment

After the thrashing he handed AJ
              Oh yeah , your right , he must be petrified

Comment

I'm not saying he's scared to fight any man I'm just saying he doesn't want to go back to life before he became the champ and he's milking it for all worth.

Comment

How much is Ruiz worth for the event?

How much would Ruiz v Joshua 2 generate in comparison to let's say Joshua v Parker

Comment

Ruiz is just a Haymon puppet having his strings pulled . But the fight will go.on without him if he goes that route , the number 1 and 2 challengers does not hold precedence over a rematch clause in this situation , just go revisit the Klitschko fight he was ranked five and wasn't even ranked in the WBA when the rematch was approved. Craziness anyone thinks Kownacki will replace AJ ? Ha

Comment

Working...
                    X