Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lampard is interesting because he switches it up. I really thought he was going to go with a 433 but decides to run the 4231.

Also, Luiz already committing atrocities with Arsenal is hilarious. Dude literally took 2 steps and forgot to mark his man.

Comment

• That was a really entertaining game between two evenly matched teams. Chelsea started great but they were never gonna be able to maintain that energy.

It’ll be interesting to see who wins the battle to finish 6th between Leicester and Chelsea.

Comment

• That Maddison is a stud. Truth be told man.

Can he play in a midfield 3? Or is he exclusively one of those hybrid 7 /10 players?

Looks like he could be another coup for a challenging club. Another Robertson sort of steal.

Comment

• Any thoughts on that Neymar shytshow?

Comment

• All that **** talking by Zidane on Bale and he starts him, and the dude has a great game.

I’m so confused by Zidane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Any thoughts on that Neymar shytshow?
              Madrid and PSG need to swap players and Madrid could throw in James Rodriguez into the deal.
              Bale showed yesterday he still has speed and ability add James and PSG get rid of a headache in Neymar and PSG gets two good players Madrid don’t want.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                Madrid and PSG need to swap players and Madrid could throw in James Rodriguez into the deal.
                Bale showed yesterday he still has speed and ability add James and PSG get rid of a headache in Neymar and PSG gets two good players Madrid don’t want.
                I don't think Madrid wants him maybe Barcelona are willing to deal with his **** but I just can't see him going to Real Madrid

Comment

• LOL wtf.. they are panicking at Chelsea already? or is it just the media?

I definitely think they aren't a 90 min team at the moment.. if it's Lampards tactics or the players aren't fully fit.. they play well for the first portions of the game.. then fall off quite hard

They need a 20+ goal a season striker.. IDK if Giroud can still do that.. They would have finished the two league games in the first half if they did
                  Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 08-19-2019, 02:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    LOL wtf.. they are panicking at Chelsea already? or is it just the media?

I definitely think they aren't a 90 min team at the moment.. if it's Lampards tactics or the players aren't fully fit.. they play well for the first portions of the game.. then fall off quite hard

They need a 20+ goal a season striker.. IDK if Giroud can still do that.. They would have finished the two league games in the first half if they did
                    Diego Costa was a perfect Chelsea striker he ruined his own career wanting to go back to Madrid and became irrelevant Giroud is good option off the bench not really sold on Tammy I don't think he can cut it at that level

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      LOL wtf.. they are panicking at Chelsea already? or is it just the media?

It’s the media.

I’m really excited.

In reality is there anything between Chelsea and Leicester? You’d have to know nothing about football to think we’re ahead of those teams now.

We just had a kid whose been at Chelsea since he was 8 to score and basically lead that side yesterday.

My only grumble yesterday was Willian. Who is a p.ussy.

Letting a kid grab the ball of him as soon as he notched a corner.

Zouma has reassured me with his last 2 games.

Azpi is a long standing issue.

But for now, realistically, it’s not a competitive Chelsea team. But most Chelsea fans have wanted these youngsters to play. Top 6/7/8 and then augment it with genuine world class when we’re back in the market.

Absolute free hit of a season. Media will gun for Chelsea because they always do.

Even last week they were whinging about Chelsea having an extra day of recovery than Liverpool. F.uck right off. Chelsea always have scouse media shook

Comment

Working...
                      X