View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 11:49 PM #90
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1415 Post(s)
bballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,454.09
Total Points: 41,242.91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
Lol why are you so emotional though...and he was a top 10 MW who, if the fights were fought in a neutral place, would probably be 3-0 vs Sturm, Abraham and Martinez...and since on here we hype up wins over big names even if they are somewhat past it, people should love Martin Murray for that performance vs Sergio!! lol

OK if you say Murray sucks...just keep that same energy for other guys who have similar issues getting results in big/close fights...you better say John Mugabi sucks too.
Because some of the things I'm seeing written in here are ridiculous. I haven't even addressed those "Lemieux is on the same level as Canelo" comment yet.

Martin Murray has lost to everybody. He puts up tough performances, but comes short because he's a professional loser. He has a good chin and type defense, so it's hard to outclass him. He doesn't open up and is mediocre, so he never does actually win.

And screw Hagler. You won't see me defending him.
bballchump11 is offline   Reply With Quote