View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 02:39 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17415 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,482.92
Total Points: 271,456.90
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
Boxing allowed Ali back in because he went about his issue the right way. He didn't bring attention to himself in between rounds or during the instructions.

History, within sports, will remember Colin being someone who risked it all to right a wrong. The ultimate martyr/pariah. There will probably be a movie made (Spike Lee directing).
''I'm tired of my brothers and sisters of color being shot down for no reason by people who are paid to protect us.''

Outside of sports history, I don't think will be kind. A spoiled, racially conflicted athlete who had every advantage given to him, who appeared to have a prolonged meltdown on live tv. Using the very position that gave him that visibility. In essence, throwing your employer (NFL) under the bus.......only to turn around and try to get back in.

''I won't act out again, I promise
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
.''

His intentions were most likely pure, but came off looking the wrong way. And what's with him growing his hair out, as if to prove who's side he's on
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Well said, very well said.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote