View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 02:44 AM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3709 Post(s)
BLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 186,458.26
Total Points: 206,618.30
Thanks, bruh! Here's you a brew! - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony The real king of the Dome - Bobby Deez Always fun posting with you, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - BLASTER1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
Man, don't be swayed by a propaganda video aimed to create some drama or controversy that is non-existent. This is not a story nor reflects what's happening in the fall of 2019.
That video pieces together footage taken out of context over the course of Loma's whole career. Some of that footage is over 6 years old, if I'm not mistaken.

Point is it's a non-story and just someone pushing an agenda looking for views on a YouTube channel. There has been no question for years what route Loma is pursuing. He's concerned with becoming undisputed, and that's it. Anything else is just Fandom hoping to sow discord or cause controversy.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
It's not Loma, it's the Fandom talking.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Great posts bro.
It's refreshing to read someone's posts that uses rational thinking instead of biased opinions.
I would green K you but I need to reset.
Great work dude.
I always will read what you have to say.
BLASTER1 is online now   Reply With Quote