Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev has done 7 IBF 10lb Morning Weigh Ins - Will he do a Jacobs!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovalev has done 7 IBF 10lb Morning Weigh Ins - Will he do a Jacobs!?

Kovalev looked great when doing the IBF procedures!

And that’s All She Wrote!!

Is this fight sanctioned by the IBF? I was under the impression that it was for the WBO World Light-Heavyweight Championship

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Is this fight sanctioned by the IBF? I was under the impression that it was for the WBO World Light-Heavyweight Championship
      No but he's making three point that it's not a big deal. I don't think it is either.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        No but he's making three point that it's not a big deal. I don't think it is either.
        It's still a hydration clause. It's still an asterisk. The same people who will say it's fine and not a big deal are the same people who constantly scream about Floyd bringing Canelo down to 152.

Comment

Hopefully he does. Rehydration clause is bs, there shouldn't be one. There is no rule for it, Canelo wanted it for a reason

Comment

If it wasn't a big deal then canelo would not have put the clause in there. Clearly he wants to limit kovalev from fully rehydrating.

Comment

Unless there's an ibf belt at stake,there's no reason for there to be a rehydration clause. If there isn't an official reason for it,it can only be for the benefit of canelo to limit how much kovalev can rehydrate,even if it's just until the next morning.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                If it wasn't a big deal then canelo would not have put the clause in there. Clearly he wants to limit kovalev from fully rehydrating.
                Or he doesn’t care if Kovalev rehydrates properly, he just doesn’t want him coming in absurdly high? That would be too crazy wouldn’t it?

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
                  Or he doesn’t care if Kovalev rehydrates properly, he just doesn’t want him coming in absurdly high? That would be too crazy wouldn’t it?
                  In other words, he wants to keep Kovalev from doing what he has done for his entire career?

And yes, it would be too crazy. If you wanna be a light heavy, fight at light heavy. If you wanted the 10lb IBF rule, fight Beterbiev.

Comment

These guys don’t realize Kovalev can weigh whatever he wants in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X