Tarver: "It's an honest mistake, a false positive!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    I believe him 100%.

Antonio Tarver is a smart guy. There is no way he would knowingly take steroids knowing he has to pee in a cup right afterwards.

There is no logic in it-- no benefit in it-- therefore Antonio Tarver would not do it.

All these people smearing him are uneducated moronic sheep.
    There is always the chance the athlete messed up. In fact, it is usually the only way to catch them.

Comment

I don't think he intentionally took anything, but that's the price you pay for being careless.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastermind24 View Post
        "false positive" and "honest mistake" say two different things

Comment

How can anyone unknowingly or unintentionally take anything close to steroids? I thought everyone talk about "Hard-work and dedication" Hmmmmmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            idc if he never boxes again, but him testing positive should not interfere with his announcing/commentating career. hes really too good, one of the better color commentators out there, i think hes much better than manny steward.
            thats real talk DR

Comment

I believe him 100%.

Antonio Tarver is a smart guy. There is no way he would knowingly take steroids knowing he has to pee in a cup right afterwards.

There is no logic in it-- no benefit in it-- therefore Antonio Tarver would not do it.

Believes tarver being innocent despite testing positive, swears up and down Sergio is on steroids with no proof whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Lance passed 500 Olympic test, tarver failed a urine test.

What's next you gonna compare Mercedes Benz to Siberian tigers
                Well things for Armstrong aint looking good lately with USADA allegations.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                  Well things for Armstrong aint looking good lately with USADA allegations.
                  The United States Government said he was innocent already, where were these witnesses when he questioned by the US attorney.

What you fail to see is that around this time every year, Lance Armstrong is being accused of cheating, and what takes place around this time of the year, the Tour de France which Americans don't care about anymore because Lance isn't in it.

Unless someone comes out with a video of Lance injecting himself or taking PED pills, this is another waste of money and effort.

Comment

I believe him 100%.

There is no logic in it
                    Have you ever heard of masking agents?

Comment

I believe him 100%.

you ever think of the idea he thought he wouldn't get caught, that it would be out of his system?

Comment

Working...
                      X